1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense for Youtube: cannot use current account for monetization

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by thesti2, Sep 17, 2016.

Hi,

Currently I have an Adsense account that is used for Admob (admob is approved and I've been serving ads in my mobile application), later I try to register for Adsense for my website but haven't been able to get approval. (here is the thread).

Now, I want to monetize my youtube channel using my existing Adsense account but I get this error. "You are currently signed into the Google Account , which is either not an active AdSense account, or still pending an approval. This account cannot be used to monetize your content"

The question is, how can I link my Youtube channel to my Adsense account? Should I create a different Adsense account for youtube?

Thank you.

thesti2, Sep 17, 2016 IP
  2. sginteractive

sginteractive Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its not possible because Admob account only for Mobile add , when will attached with youtube than show pending . But you can do one thing Try to your admob account to full approved which you need a website , but you can put any website . After that you can attached your youtube account which not showing any pending . IN this process you no need to wait any approved mail .

sginteractive, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  3. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    If your Youtube account is with the same E mail id then you will be able to use that email id for Adsense as well.

Web Spero, Sep 21, 2016 IP