1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense for Pakistan

Discussion in 'Payments' started by 18tubecocc, Jul 27, 2013.

I want some questions, Adsense work now very difficult in Pakistan. Account ban before 100 $ and now a day's Adsense Accounts are also not approving.

Can anybody tell me how to approve new adsense account in Pakistan.

Clicks form Pakistan or India not give so much amount and How we can get United states , Australia or Canada Clicks.
    18tubecocc, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  2. unna

unna Active Member

Best Answers:
    Write your content according to the audience of United States, Australia or Canada.
    unna, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  3. 18tubecocc

18tubecocc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you give any keywords according US , CA , AU . On which topic I create blog and how promote the site to get US traffic.
    18tubecocc, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  4. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    South asia adsense for very hard.Here adsense policy is very hard.You get an adsense from any 3rd party website that means adsense revenue sharing site.
    tareqjhe1, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  5. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't you need to wait 6 months before applying in Pakistan. Also please STOP spreading the myth adsense ban all accounts as they near $100 - it's just becoming a really annoying myth (As that is all it is - they never, ever ban people solely for earning too much, they ban for lots of other reasons but not that)
    adsenseplr, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  6. fadhi123

fadhi123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    images.jpg
    yes i agree with adsensplr adsense not ban if you not break any terms of adsenes also i m using adsense last 5 years my account never ban or anything happens and i got paid every month you must follow adsense tos mate after than you able to reach 100$ and you got paid never use blackhat method and 1thing more don't expect 1day rich man Play fair with adsense and you get good reward good luck.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
    fadhi123, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  7. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Well, I certainly do not believe Google ban you just before $100 to avoid paying you. More likely they investigate the data near payment and found some discrepancies.
    wisdomtool, Aug 6, 2013 IP