1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Error: We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by john010, Dec 19, 2016.

So i applied for adsense to show ads on my website before it got rejected due to insufficient content,so i fixed all those requirements that adsense listed when they sent me the email.

A week ago i tried to re-apply for my website but as soon as i enter my website name and hit submit i get this "We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it."

i searched online for solution and some say disable ad-blocks , clear cache and cookies , try different browsers , different PC , mobile , try different connection.I tried everything but no luck i am still getting that error , i saw some people say for them it didn't get fixed for weeks, which sucks..

Am i the only one with this problem right now ? Is this problem related to google or my rejection when i first applied?

Categories

john010, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not much more you can do.

What is the URL you are applying with?

Agent000, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  3. Popche

Popche Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had the same problem, and I had to wait about 5 days before it got fixed (this does not mean that it will happen to you as well). What you can do now is plan out your next moves as if you already have adsense. Write good content, and try to rank it if your goal is doing SEO, or join Facebook groups if you plan to get traffic from there... at least that's what i did.

Popche, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  4. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    it does this if your session has expired, just log out and back in and try again

pmf123, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  5. MujdatU

MujdatU Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello.
    I had the same problem. This page tells how to fix it. Maybe it can help you:
    http://www.webdebu.com/2017/02/we-apologize-for-the-inconvenience-error-upgrade-adsense-hosted-account.html

MujdatU, Mar 1, 2017 IP