1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense ebook recomendation

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by delrivo, Nov 23, 2005.

1. coxis

coxis Peon

Best Answers:
    ooo ok i understood :)

coxis, Dec 23, 2005 IP
  2. Eric Giguere

Eric Giguere Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup, that's what happened to me. Still trying to get them to make an exception for my domain, but it's not looking good. In the meantime, I've put up my own "Ads by Eric" to take their place, though so far they're not making me anything on that site... but I haven't spent much time on creating some good alternate ads.

Unless you can get Google to make an exception for you, looks like the only thing to do is to show different ads or else move everything to a domain that doesn't use a Google trademark in it.

I wonder if Google plans on going after URLs that contain Google trademarks in them, too? That will really affect a lot of publishers.

Eric Giguere, Dec 23, 2005 IP
  3. Neurophase

Neurophase Guest

Best Answers:
    Bummer is'nt it!

Neurophase, Dec 23, 2005 IP
  4. Dekker

Dekker Peon

Best Answers:
    so just because it says in your domain name "google" you aren't allowed to display adsense?

i found this in the TOS

#

Publicity. You agree that Google may use Your name and logo in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports, Web site listings of customers, Search Results Pages, and Referral Pages. If You wish to use Google's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features ("Brand Features"), You may do so, so long as such use is in compliance with this Agreement and in compliance with Google's then current Brand Feature use guidelines, and any content contained or referenced therein, which guidelines may be found at the following URL: http://www.google.com/permissions/guidelines.html (or such other URL Google may provide from time to time).

i thought that meant it would be OK, as long as you don't indemnify them or suggest that you are related to google. perhaps you could put a disclaimer saying that you aren't related to or endorsed by google?

Dekker, Dec 23, 2005 IP
  5. Dekker

Dekker Peon

Best Answers: