1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Earnings On YouTube

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by gotlinks, Jul 26, 2011.

Hello Friends,

I run a YouTube Channel which I will not list publicly here that currently generates me around $100/mo. I have had the channel for over 2 years and I have uploaded over 100 video tutorials on photoshop, designing and coding.

I want to make more money off YouTube and I was hoping you all could help me figure out how? Is there anything I can do to increase earnings other just just getting more views?

Like for instance any keywords I can put in the title or description that will generate certain types of ads that will make more money?

Any ideas would be helpful!

gotlinks, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  2. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought tech related are pretty low paid, so I'm guessing all you can do is more views? You can always throw out some promotions or give aways to attract more eyes. Also focus on subscribers not just one time viewers.

Project Mobius, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  3. simple007

simple007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    is Adsense for youtube available in all countries ? Literally, i haven't heard of adsense earnings via youtube before ?

simple007, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  4. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you like blind or something or you never watched youtube videos before? There are literally adsense ads at the bottom of every friggin video these days. I guess they are probably country specific, knowing some countries give low return to the advertisers. I guess you are in one of those countries?

Project Mobius, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  5. www.megamuzic.com

www.megamuzic.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Try this one.
    Video-Wiki Monetize Your Video Content With Google AdSense.
    video-wiki.com

You have to submit required Adsense ad code, and publish your videos.

If you don't have Adsense account there all info.
    Or
    Create a new site using free Google's web hosting service,visit .
    sites.google.com

And then apply for Google Adsense.

www.megamuzic.com, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  6. GoldKey

GoldKey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    new to me!!

GoldKey, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  7. John77777

John77777 Peon

Best Answers:
    You mustn't use tags or descriptions that aren't relevant to your videos. It's against the rules and you can lose your account. Give aways can also get you in trouble if you aren't really careful.
    The two things you need are good videos and spreading the word. Promote your channel with a website, blogs, forums, Facebook etc.
    I am amazed at how little YouTube partnership is mentioned here. I get 20 x more earnings through my partner channel than I do on my website on the same subject.

John77777, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  8. ehsan121

ehsan121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a Youtube Channel with 12 videos and more than 10,000 views and 15 subscribers, Now tell me how to become a youtube partner, I mean how to set up Google Adsense ads on my videos?

ehsan121, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  9. John77777

John77777 Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to apply and get accepted as a Youtube Partner. Once accepted you then link it to your Adsense account and YouTube sorts out the ads for you.
    However you have no where near enough videos, views or subscribers to be accepted. There are no set rules but you really need at least 1,000 subscribers. You can however still apply if you wish by first signing into your YouTube account and then going here- http://www.youtube.com/partners . If you do start the process it will tell you not to bother continuing though you can if you wish. It can now take up to 6 months before an application is looked at.
    If you have a very popular video sometimes YouTube will contact you and offer ads just on that video. It's not a full partnership but you do earn a bit of money.

John77777, Jul 30, 2011 IP