1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Adsense Dollar Keywords' List

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by maverick, Feb 1, 2005.

Now a days, coming across information for Top paying keywords on different forums. I received one list of fairly paying keywords (Its provided by a website which gives top paying keywords' lists but on payments). Thought to share some of those keywords with "interested" friends here.

Check it out here

My thinking is, as of now everyone might have been using top paying keywords & the daily budget must be getting exhausted pretty quickly for the seller. So result? $0 earning for clicks from your site.

Why dont you fit in these small keywords in your content then. Give it a try and let me know how it works.

maverick, Feb 1, 2005 IP
  2. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey let me know if anyone of you would like to have list of keywords paying anywhere between 50 cents to 99 cents. If not many interested, I would not like to increase the height of pages for no reason ;) or waste resources.

maverick, Feb 1, 2005 IP
  3. Uno Rank

Uno Rank Active Member

Best Answers:
    Uno Rank, Feb 1, 2005 IP
  4. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    good list. but whats the need to pay even 7-8 bucks when you are getting the keywords from dollar keywords to $80 keywords, right here on DP. :D

maverick, Feb 1, 2005 IP
  5. Uno Rank

Uno Rank Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's true, but developing pages and content for keywords like Mesothelioma would be ineffectual, because it is just simply too saturated.

It would be ideal to develop for keywords in the mid-$10-15 range or whichever you prefer.

Uno Rank, Feb 1, 2005 IP
  6. Infiniterb

Infiniterb Peon

Best Answers:
    The days of Meso pages pulling that amount are long gone. Besides, you're only likely to get a few clicks a day if you're lucky for those terms. I'd suggest plugging in the terms on your list there to adwords and see what the traffic estimates provide. If you subtract 3-5% for google's cut from the average CPC, you'll have a fairly good idea as to what you're getting yourself into.

Infiniterb, Feb 1, 2005 IP
  7. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly, you are true. Words like mesothelioma are not that useful now. Need to develop for keywords in that range you suggested. Sometimes, even Dollar keywords help a lot for extra $$ :D

maverick, Feb 1, 2005 IP
  8. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sorry to open an old thread.. but yes, I have observed that the word mentioned in post above paid me quite a few $$ ... I cant disclose the exact amount.. but it was considerable amount... that all I can tell...

maverick, Mar 17, 2005 IP
  9. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but somehow the $ keyword list was not available on the blog, and still I saw most of the visitors to the blog from this thread. I thought to publish that post back. Please have a look at the Adsense dollar keyword list.

p.s. I am not pretty sure how true is it at this moment, as it was quite old list.

maverick, Mar 26, 2005 IP
  10. keglius

keglius Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I have also noticed that only the real cash comes from the keywords from $5-$15 list. Those mesothelioma and top others won't make you money.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Automotive articles

keglius, Mar 26, 2005 IP
  11. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    Umm not really.. .Mesothelioma is also a valuable word... but I am sure that Google won't give the same price to publishers, especially small publishers who are willing to cash that word. I have earned enough from meso word on my blog (well.. actually my intuition was to test the real value of that word). Yeah but dont expect 2 figures from meso word. It not gonna pay you. Better dollar keyword list is reliable source.

maverick, Mar 26, 2005 IP
  12. nandini

nandini Peon

Best Answers:
    High paying keywords usually don`t pay well on small sites, but if your sites grow large in nature and more relevant for a particular keyword group from the eyes of GG, you will notice an increase in EPC.

Its better to build sites for small paying keywords even in range of 10-50 cents for huge traffic, and you will get a larger adsense checks in the end.

-- Just my opinion --

nandini, Mar 26, 2005 IP
  13. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly... my opinion is somewhat the same... but yes dont forget nandini... if you are publishing 12 textads in your site... I am sure that 1-2 of them are expensive enough. I have crosschecked this thru the channel data reports. Good luck! By the way, your sig shows your websites nandini?

maverick, Mar 27, 2005 IP
  14. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    There have been developments such as smart pricing that incorporate determining the value of a page. A while ago I read a post from Shawn http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=4899&highlight=shawn+adsense

At the same time of his post my Adsense cpm was reduced by roughly 50%. Since then I have been watching my serps in relation to CPM...guess what? I agree with Shawn's observation.

My point is, even if you have the magic list you have already seen that these keywords don't really pay what we were lead to beleive. I am convinced bottom line earnings with AS is relative your your organic serps.

Homer, Mar 27, 2005 IP
  15. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly the same what I feel but I still have to experience that ;)

maverick, Mar 28, 2005 IP
  16. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    I love your sig 'LOL.. A Meso Blog' It is amazing what webmasters are doing with this. I have found very few sites dealing with this subject matter that do not bear the AS code ;)

Homer, Mar 28, 2005 IP
  17. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    I have even seen many AdWord users for Meso keyword, whose websites actually have webpages with 2-3 lines text and then adsense ads... lmao.
    And they are not only webmasters & adsense publishers but also AdWord advertisers. LOL.

maverick, Mar 29, 2005 IP
  18. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Exactly...I have read an artictle on my AS help site about webmasters using AdWords to generate revenue with AdSense. Done properly this can also be rewarding. :)

Homer, Mar 29, 2005 IP
  19. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    It must be enough rewarding. Because the adsense ads are so prominently displayed, that anyone would be attracted to click.

2-3 lines of mesothelioma information and the text "for more information .. <adsense ads>".. :D

maverick, Mar 29, 2005 IP
  20. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Now we're talking about 'made for adsense'. I feel that Google will soon have something to say about that too.

If you think about it, and put yourself in the shoes of an AdWord advertiser...I'm really not getting much bang for my buck if my ad is displaying on one of these sites :confused:

Homer, Mar 29, 2005 IP