1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Disbale Serving When Received DMCA Request?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by stepweb, Sep 26, 2012.

I have a website which is already run for more than 6 years.

Recently, i received few DMCA REQUEST from my competitor to complaint for my website.

This is a fraudulent DMCA REQUEST because the complainer is my competitor and he complained that i use other people copyrighted photo in my website although the REAL COPYRIGHT HOLDER didn't complained to us.

As i know, the REAL COPYRIGHT HOLDER didn't complained to us because they are happy with what we are doing now as we free promote their product in my website.

I already file a DMCA Counter Notification to Google and still waiting for the reply.

But, Google already stop ads serving in that pages (277 URLs) even though i haven't received the official DMCA NOTICE. (i get this unofficial DMCA NOTICE from the google support in pdf file)

I have few question on this:-

1. Why google already stop ads serving in that pages (277 URLs) even though i haven't received the official DMCA NOTICE ?

2. How long normally Google will take to response for my DMCA Counter Notification?

3. will Google make any Punishment to the complainer if they found that this is a fraudulent DMCA request?

Thanks.

stepweb, Sep 26, 2012 IP