1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense disapproved my account and I don't know why. Please help me

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by world lifetime journeys, Apr 17, 2016.

It's been almost a week since my Google Adsense account was rejected and I don't know why. Google is not very clear in the message they sent and I only received a general message saying I don't comply with Google Adsense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality Guidelines. I have read many times these but I still can't figure it out what is happening and why my account is not getting approved. I put a lot of effort, time and money in this website in the last years and everything I wrote myself so nothing is being copied or something like that. I started having traffic as well, but not too much yet (I'm thinking it might be the problem but I don't know). My website is worldlifetimejourneys.com Please I would really appreciate if you guys can help me solve this issue and tell me what I need to change or delete to my website (maybe the plugins I have could be a problem???) in order to be accepted into the Google Adsense program. Many thanks

world lifetime journeys, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am not an adsense expert...
    maybe it is because of your poor writing style...
    (If you read what you just wrote; It would come down to poor quality)

again, I am no expert, it could be about something else...

dscurlock, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  3. w00d1s

w00d1s Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Big chance is that your website is trying to sell like many others garbage lander pages that you can find on the internet and google don't find revelant content that it can associate his ads with. It honestly looks like one of those spammy sites that try to sell you secrets on how to become millionaire in a day. Try providing valuable content. By the way does it reject instantly or after some time you place ad code?

w00d1s, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  4. duisaf

duisaf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've been submitting google Adsense application continuously for a while, correcting all sort.. I recently moved to wordpress from blogger to see if that was going to help but all was to no avail.

The main problem google keep sending back to me is about "my content relevance". At first I thought it's about having more original content; and because of that I have been writing stories more on my blog to entertain my visitors which is pure original content.

A friend recently advise that I contact google directly stating the reason why my blog relevance is peculiar to people of this part of the world. That their review robot will always bring back that their usual response; and that google grant several blog Adsense manually. Please how true is that and how do I go about that if it's the way forward sir?

My blog URL is http://duisaf.com/, kindly check through it & advise please.

duisaf, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  5. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    It is probably no mystery on why you keep getting rejected....

Just because you like writing does not mean you can...
    Your English structure is very poor....

6. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Have you heard of copyright law? Do you own the copyright to all the images on the site or did you illegally steal them from other sites. Adsense want no part of illegal activity.
    Ditto. Copyright violations. The content is poorly written junk with an appalling use of the English language and grammar with poor senescence syntax.

Agent000, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  7. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    How would google really know? in some cases, I would say yes, however, I would imagine images are passed around the internet as freely as content. I use free images all the time, how would google really know if I am using free images, compared to paid images, compared to taking images that maybe used on many sites already; I would imagine poor quality content is a much bigger strike then where-ever he got his images from, I dont know since I have not looked into it.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  8. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest upgrading your current template. Find something a bit more contemporary. Most importantly, make sure it looks really nice on mobile devices. Keep in mind it's a compound issue. Not only they look at your content, they take your site design / functionality into consideration as well.

qwikad.com, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  9. Marissa Dsilva

Marissa Dsilva Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    You need to add some pages on your blog.
    • Home
    • About Us
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Privacy Policy
    And 20 to 30 unique post.
    I am pretty sure, your adsence account will be approve.
    I said that because I did it and my adsence account approved within the week.

Marissa Dsilva, May 13, 2016 IP
  10. Marissa Dsilva

Marissa Dsilva Member

Best Answers:
    Check out rethnic.com you got the reference.

Marissa Dsilva, May 13, 2016 IP