1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Disabled?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Hadis Khan, Dec 28, 2013.

Hello,
    My Name is Hadis, I uploaded some videos related IT Software on YouTube and send application to Adsense and they approved!. All things were good I was making videos by myself and uploaded to YouTube so Adsense was working that time But before yesterday when i opened my Adsense account so that was disabled by Google. I'm broken having seen that. and the one most important thing I didn't get any kind of mail from Google. It's irritating to me i don't know that i was wrong or not but I've read all the Privacy of Adsense and I'm very careful with Copyright issue & Third part click on Ads.
    In short I want to get help by those experts who knows very well about Adsense.
    Thank you for reading.

Hadis Khan, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Check your spam filters for an email. What did the email say exactly?
    What does the message say when you try and log into your adsense?

Agent000, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  3. Hadis Khan

Hadis Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes in my Spam folder I've one mail from YouTube just they are describing "Partnership Disabled".

There is showing Account Disabled in Heading with a fist line you're account currently Disabled & they mentioned to check Spam or Bulk folders in mail. I've already check. I'm new here I don't know that it's allow to upload photos for proof?, If is it allow? so I also can give you proof in images. Honestly i'm worried about this. waiting for reply!

Hadis Khan, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  4. Hadis Khan

Hadis Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I want apeal for AdSense but AdSense apeal for YouTube can anyone give the link?

5. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You were disabled for a reason; you need to find the reason before appealing. If your appeal is just denying it --> epic fail.

What is this "photo" proof you have?

Agent000, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  6. Hadis Khan

Hadis Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've searched almost everywhere but failed to find the reason, I just said if you need my account photos for watch carefully so i can give you.
    I wanna add you on skype for conversation about my account would you like talk to me?

& Your replies are appreciate able Thank you.

7. Hadis Khan

Hadis Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's written in my YouTube Email, I'm defining in short way..
    For more information about Adsense accounts that may have been disabled for invalid click activity or other policy reasons please visit the following articles

"These three are links there"
    Keep Your accounts in good standing.
    Your Adsense account may be disabled for invalid activity.
    Why was my application disapproved.

So now what I should do?

Hadis Khan, Dec 31, 2013 IP
  8. Agent000

Best Answers:
    What youtube email was that? Can you post the whole email.

Agent000, Dec 31, 2013 IP
  9. Hadis Khan

Hadis Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    " Image given below read the whole content "

[​IMG]

Hadis Khan, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  10. Agent000

Best Answers:
    I not 100% certain, but it looks like you were disabled for invalid activity; and without the original email Google sent its hard to be 100% certain.
    That means that the behavior of those that click on your adsense are outside statistical norms and was detected by the algorithm - that behavior means that the traffic coming from your adverts is not worth it to the advertiser, so they disabled you. This is probably the email you might have been sent:
    You can appeal, but the appeal will fail unless you can explain why and how that invalid activity occurred and what you have done to protect the advertiser - its going to be practically impossible to do that for a You Tube account. Google will not give you any information on the nature of that traffic and how they detected it.
    The purpose of the appeal is to explain it etc. If you just deny it or ask for more info --> epic fail.

Agent000, Jan 1, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  11. Hadis Khan

Hadis Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All right, every thing I've understood that it's hard to reopen this account so Mr.Agent suggest me what i should do means to say i know the huge content to make by myself specially about Computer Software's so I want working with Ad Sense & if that will on YouTube so what a great.

Hadis Khan, Jan 3, 2014 IP