1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense denied

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Dan123123, Sep 5, 2018.

Hello,

My adsense account got denied again, for the third time. I fixed problems that occurred previously on my own, but this time I really need some help. Can anyone please tell me where it went wrong?
    The issue is "All sites participating in the Adsense program should adhere to Google's webmaster quality guidelines. Below are some excerpts....:"

My site is https://www.taobaotranslate.com
    Thank you.

Dan123123, Sep 5, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Your layout and colour scheme are horrendous but the concept of the site is quite good.

Is suggest a word where I go to get something translated?

It's not clear that you have articles on your site but when you manage to find them they're pretty good. Adsense likes you to have unique information and at first glance, your site only appears to be a translator. I'd make the list of recent searches smaller and put some news style boxes on the page with your top articles and a relevant photo.

I'd make some changes to how you write your articles - the ideas are good, the writing isn't
    Ex: https://www.taobaotranslate.com/consolidate-shipping-taobao/consolidate-shipping-taobao.html
    I'd change how you open the article, I hadn't read the others and it seemed like I would need to.

Write the articles as if you are talking to me - the heading is either my question or your summary of the answer you're about to give.
    Your headline: Consolidating items for shipping when it arrives at the shipping warehouse in China
    My question: How do I consolidate shipping?
    Your summary: How to consolidate shipping

sarahk, Sep 5, 2018 IP