1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense CPC: How to Get Stats That Are Legit?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by jv1999, Apr 22, 2018.

I tried searching for threads here on Google AdSense CPC so that I could get a legit idea of what I'm walking into with my new blog...

But everyone can't disclose their CPC because of Google's TOS... which means no one will ever know each other's CPC.

Does anyone know how to get info on the legit stats.

Is the average CPC 0.1$ or can you get daily clicks that are above $10 if you have a really good niche?

jv1999, Apr 22, 2018 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CPC depends on a lot of factors like Advertisers bid on keywords, Traffic quality of your site, Ad Placements etc. No one can give you what is the exact CPC you will get. I think you have to focus on the quality of your site and bring organic traffic to your blog. It will help you to increase your earning.

iwebsocial, Apr 24, 2018 IP
  3. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPC increase as per your quality content on your website. IT depends how many people are visiting your website and what is the bounce rate of your website. If you place Adsense Ads. Google check for how long the visitor was their on your website. What is the frequency of your visitors and number of clicks. If your website is popular you might get a better CPC rate from Google advertisers. Sites with good traffic stats are being suggested to Advertisers on Adwords. I recommend to spend some amount to make your content viral. There are number of advertising platforms that you can use to make your content go viral.

AlphaNine_Vini, Apr 26, 2018 IP