1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense & content & keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by dcatkin, Nov 20, 2005.

:confused: Now from what I've read on the subject of adsense and content and keywords, to get the highest payouts form adsense you's have to design a site for use with the high paying keywords, but this reall makes no sense if you already have sites that your adding the adsense code in to.

I need to find a way to locate the highest paying keywords that rlate to my sites content, if this makes any sense I don't know, but this is what I need to do. Please help me.

David C. Atkin

dcatkin, Nov 20, 2005 IP
  2. TiGG

TiGG Peon

Best Answers:
    http://uv.bidtool.overture.com/d/search/tools/bidtool/

This is for overture/ypn, but if its high there its high in google as well

The other thing is you can't say for sure that if its high paying on any list that you'll get a high payout. It will depend on competition and the fact that people have the option of disabling content clicks or paying less for them since they usually don't convert like search clicks.

That said it should still give you a direction

TiGG, Nov 20, 2005 IP
  3. toni

toni Active Member

Best Answers:
    toni, Nov 20, 2005 IP
  4. tweetylover8402

tweetylover8402 Peon

Best Answers:
    Tip for the site listed above. Don't have overture in your 'sites blocked' list. :D

tweetylover8402, Nov 20, 2005 IP
  5. Jade456

Jade456 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the real key to generating adsense revenue is not so much what your site is about and the related ads, but simply traffic and conversions. Simply concentrate on getting visitors to generate those impressions and hopefully click thrus. IHMO.

Jade456, Nov 20, 2005 IP
  6. dcatkin

dcatkin Peon

Best Answers:
    ;) Thank you for the replies guys, I appreciate all of you helping me out here, I build sites and really enjoy it, that is until I try to make money with them LOL, but adsense seems to be a good way to do it.

My sites are located at http://red-line-resto.com and http://muscle-=car-resto.com

one is a site promoting my restoration shop and the other is just a information site to help people build their old American cars and learn about them.

David C. Atkin

dcatkin, Nov 21, 2005 IP
  7. revenow

revenow Peon

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of high paying keywords lists out there. But don't forget that advertisers generally pay less to advertise on the G's Content Network. FWIW, I'd sign up with AdWords (free) and use their keyword tool to see how much advertisers are paying for kw's related to your site's subject matter. Obviously, you won't get what they are paying, but it should give you at least a sense of which kw's are valuable and which ones are not.

revenow, Nov 26, 2005 IP