1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense code on an opensource php script

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Sunx, Nov 6, 2016.

I have a php-based project on sourceforge which is a web-based script. I am getting some downloads every day. Can I include my adsense code in the header php file of this script so that every time a user installs my php script, my adsense ads will also display?
    I just wonder whether this method is against Adsense TOS.
    If it is not against TOS, are there any risks for my adsense account with my ads being displayed on sites which I don't own or manage?

Thanks in advance

Sunx, Nov 6, 2016 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Their new content policies page is not easy to navigate:

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en

If you've got patience to search for it you should find the following:

Google ads, search boxes or search results may not be:

Integrated into a software application (does not apply to AdMob) of any kind, including toolbars.
    • Displayed in pop-ups or pop-unders.
    • Placed in emails, email programs, or chat programs. (Does not apply to AdMob.)
    • Obscured by elements on a page.
    Placed on any non-content-based page. (Does not apply to AdSense for search, mobile AdSense for search, or AdMob.)
    • Placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads.
    • Placed on pages whose content or URL could confuse users into thinking it is associated with Google due to the misuse of logos, trademarks or other brand features.
    • Placed on, within or alongside other Google products or services in a manner that violates the policies of that product or service.

The old page used to show it right at the top:

https://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/...in-mind-when-looking-to-increase-traffic.html .

qwikad.com, Nov 14, 2016 IP