1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense Code in a Slideout DIV?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ronrule, Oct 27, 2013.

I'm using a Wordpress slider called Eye Candy Slider which has a scroll-based trigger function - when you reach the bottom of the page a DIV slides over from the right (very unobtrusive and easy to close) that can contain text, an image, etc. Usually these are used for list building.

I am thinking of putting AdSense code inside this slider ... does anyone know if this would be a ToS violation? From what I've read, it would only be a violation in a "popup" that requires the user to take action, or cannot be closed. That doesn't apply here since there is a highly visual "X" which permanently prevents the slider from re-opening. Also, scrolling back up makes the slider revert back to the side. It's not one of those "intrusive" popup type things where it interferes with the page and you have to take action, it just kind of slides out and doesn't cover anything up and just stays off to the side until you scroll back up or close it.

ronrule, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  2. WRZdesign

WRZdesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We call this a black hat method, you can be banned if you get caught by google. you might able to triple your earning but not for long bro because adsense guy do review your site if you have sudden high earning.

WRZdesign, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  3. myshufflemix

myshufflemix Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if this is allowed on regular publisher, but in premium I know that it is allowed.

Just see the 9gag, they have scrolling ads on the right sidebar.

myshufflemix, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  4. anonymous01

anonymous01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You know Google, if anything is questionable, don't do it. :(

anonymous01, Nov 5, 2013 IP