1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Cheater - Open request to click on Adsense ads

Discussion in 'Websites' started by maverick, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:

Anthony people like the Springer show. Why are you trying to control the theme of these type of threads? Let the cards fall where the cards fall! When someone takes the time to call a spade a spade, well that is what it is.

I personally prefer to see a natural flow of conversation that has no form of sensorship (Unless DP TOS are violated) in which case forum moderators will advise.

Your comments are intellegent, but too controlling. Let it flow man :)

Homer, Mar 24, 2005 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    What are you focussing on?

All my KWs are loaded in there and doing just fine. My AdWords campaigns can do better though. I'd like to make use of the content network. But I might as well donate £2000 to the local tramp.

Without live links the guy won't know what's happening. Unless we e-mail him.

Drop it AC, you're the only one who thinks that way.

T0PS3O, Mar 24, 2005 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Let what flow, members have no business doing these things, you guys were doing the same thing when I told you in Josh's thread that sending communication on Google's behalf was not only wrong but illegal.

That was bad for the forum and you should all be aware that Google is reading these things that you all are posting and are watching you guys also in addition to these "so-called violators".

You guys did not see the light until Shawn stepped in and told you all to stop this activity because Google was going to suspend the forums ADSENSE account. Google does not want us doing this work on their behalf and it is fine to discuss it here, but this is not the place to enforce Google TOS for them.

Homer I want to ask you if you wish to take this crap to your ADSENSE forum?

anthonycea, Mar 24, 2005 IP
  4. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Yes that was beyond what we should have done but just exposing like in this thread IS JUST FINE!

T0PS3O, Mar 24, 2005 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    TOPS if you wish to promote this stuff that is your business, but you do understand that if I see that it is going to damage the forum that I will post about it to expose those who are hurting the forum just as others want to expose Adsense cheaters. :eek:

6. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Go ahead if it does (but it doesn't if done in the right way).

T0PS3O, Mar 24, 2005 IP
  7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    What is the right way TOPS :confused: Inviting trouble directly to this forum by posting live links and having members hurl hostile comments at the violator and each other.

8. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    I agree and I'm not saying people don't go overboard sometimes. When this happens the big guy steps in, as he should. But you will note that this thread was allowed to continue for reasons the moderator deemed OK.

Bad for the forum? OK in theory yes. But the way I see it is not necessarily within a theory. This kind of 'crap' is what separates DP from the rest. Although you may not agree I thinks it's good and will attract many curious new members that are considering 'cheating' or 'want to know more about AS. Either case, the new member, DP and Google will benefit...win, win

You guys? You were one of them involved in the thread. I will agree that publicly, Google will state that this is inappropriate. Privately I think that they benefit greatly http://www.google.com/search?source...=GGLD,GGLD:2004-27,GGLD:en&q=adsense+cheaters

If DP will allow this I will gladly accept ANY and all visitors that wish to 'vent' or post anything to do with adsense...that would be gr8. Do you have your own forum Anthony? I will assume not. Otherwise you would not have offered me some of DP's valuable traffic :cool:

Homer, Mar 24, 2005 IP
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't think that it is valuable traffic Homer and you should invite all those that want to be ADSENSE POLICE to post all their live links of ADSENSE CHEATERS on your forum, that way they will have a place to do such things :eek:

PS: That kind of traffic is not natural Digital Point traffic Homer, this is manufactured traffic, in addition it is angry and hostile folks that will be out to get Digital Point forums, you can have all of it Homer, maybe this will become your claim to fame :cool:

10. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    That is your opinion, and lord knows you're entitled to it. Any new member of a forum is valuable, even if I kick your ass out.

Come on man, look around you...National Enquirer and like tabloids don't stay on the shelf long enough to supply all the busy bodies in this world with the inside line. We live in a society of rubber neckers. When a bad accident happens it is our morbid curiousity that attracts us. This is the world we live in. We like to see it unadulterated...the way it is.

In a forum any traffic is natural...good and bad. Manufactured??? More like copy cats. The first big thread about this I think has lead others to post the same over and over, and yes it is getting a bit reduntant now. But I still get some kind of satisfaction out of it, from An honest publisher's perspective.

Have you cleared this with Shawn? I mean the transfer of all bogus or negative traffic here at DP? If so I would like to post my forum URL so all Adsense bitchers have a place they are welcome. Let me know, Anthony and I will happily welcome ALL visitors to my forum good and bad.

I am not looking for any claim to fame. Just looking for effective ways to expose webmasters that are raping the AS system. To me, that's what this is about...and you CAN'T say enough about it.

Homer, Mar 24, 2005 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Go ahead and post your ADSENSE POLICE forum link Homer, Shawn could not care less, he is in the software business and takes the high road.

Digital Point is one of the leading webmaster forums in the world and does not need to reach into the gutter for traffic.

PM me the link and I will post it if it will make you feel better. :eek:

12. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    I am a little uncomfortable giving out that info as I don't see a 'moderator' badge in your profile. I have posted my url before and someone took acception to it so I won't do that anymore as I value being a part of this leading webmaster forum.

No need for PM if I can't say it here than I won't say it at all. As far as Shawn NOT CARING. Is it possible you are speaking out of turn?? Last I heard was that DP makes 5 digits per month from his AS account.

Do you know what that comes from?? Right...traffic, good and bad. It's what makes this forum 'sticky'. Something of which webmasters struggle with for years to impliment. Here is a natural environment of stickiness. Every webmasters goal. I log in several times daily just to see 'the beat' and really enjoy my time here.

Shawn has earned his title 'master of the universe' because of his wisdom and willingness to let it flow. I'll bet you a buck that he will not appreciate the idea of taking traffic from DP that he has earned...good and bad.

Homer, Mar 24, 2005 IP
    NeoGen likes this.
  13. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Bet you he would not care at all, do him a favor and take this Google Police stuff to your forum, again send me the link and I will post it and take all the blame when Shawn gets mad :eek:

14. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    You may be willing but I ain't...it's not worth the risk of becoming a 'red square'.

Do you think this is the only forum that deals with this subject matter?? I don't need to tell you the answer.

If there are any Google police that want to further enhance the message, go ahead and click my sig. I have a forum (pretty dead) and will welcome any comments on this subject. But let me be clear I am not trying to steal traffic from DP and if that's the way you perceive this...DON'T CLICK MY SIG. ;)

Cheers Anthony...always love chatting with yu :D

Homer, Mar 24, 2005 IP
    yfs1 likes this.
  15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    What is there to steal :confused:

You can manufacture your own Google Police Traffic, it is simple.

Do a search on these keywords:

Click on our Adsense ads and support us

Click on the Google ads

Keep this website free by clicking on the Adsense ads

Then you will find all the URL's, post them on your forum and post some insults and wait for the webmaster to show up and then fight like cats and dogs on your forum.

You don't even need traffic from Digital Point, go do it yourself.

16. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:

Why would I follow any of your suggestions if it's all here now. :p

Homer, Mar 24, 2005 IP
  17. NeoGen

NeoGen Writer

Best Answers:
    After filing the complaint, got following response:

So Google does encourage such feedbacks.

NeoGen, Mar 24, 2005 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Great Job man, that is what you should do if you have a problem with someone abusing the system :eek:

19. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess its time to stop posting such threads... and have a new forum called adsense police or something... I surely believe this forum is a place to get ideas to make sites popular, earn money by publishing adsense ads. I support this.

maverick, Mar 24, 2005 IP
  20. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Anthony, surely you are not condoning this?? Reprinting communications by Google is a violation of the TOS. In the original AdSense thread that Josh, T0PS, me and a few others were involved in, it was the quoted emails that Google asked Shawn to remove.

Tsk, Tsk Anthony

yfs1, Mar 25, 2005 IP