1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Cheater - Open request to click on Adsense ads

Discussion in 'Websites' started by maverick, Mar 23, 2005.

See the daring of this guy.. he requests all the visitors saying he is a Adsense participator and requests them to click on his ads.

The funniest part is, he pleads, if visitors don't like the text ads, they can help him using his google search .. lmao!!

Check this snapshot..

Attached Files:

maverick, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    I can hear the sirenes and flash lights... TheWebJunky is homing in at high speed in his patrol car... Guns are being drawn... :)

It doesn't get any more blatant than that does it?

T0PS3O, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  3. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    What makes that screenshot funnier is the delivered ads have nothing to do with F1 like they claim.

They look pretty stupid pointing out how related the ads are and thats why you should click on them and they are ads for Hawaii :p

yfs1, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  4. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL .. yeah true yfs1... probably next F1 is in Hawaii you know ... ;)

maverick, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  5. bustour

bustour Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Good catch maverick. I think adwords users can sleep a bit better knowing you're on the case. I'm assuming this screenshot was forwarded to the Big G?

bustour, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  6. nullbit

nullbit Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally I think this is borderline. He states "if it piques your interest, click the ad links," which does not directly infer anything illegal, and then only suggests to use the search box (which in itself gains him nothing), not click the ads within.

nullbit, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  7. TheWebJunkie

TheWebJunkie Banned

Best Answers:
    hahah loved your comment about me T0PS3O :D

Good work mav on catching this cheating Fooker!

Another victory for the adsense police :)

TheWebJunkie, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  8. 2003m2003

2003m2003 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you design your avatar just now.....Adsense Police..

2003m2003, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  9. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    The Google TOS clearly states that you can't have that text. The level of enticement is irrelevant.

yfs1, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  10. TheWebJunkie

TheWebJunkie Banned

Best Answers:
    Nah i made this when adsense police was founded when we busted john for cheating :D

11. nullbit

nullbit Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed. By borderline I was thinking along the lines, that if he was reported, Google would probably remind him to read the TOS, and let him go with a warning.

nullbit, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  12. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
  13. TheWebJunkie

TheWebJunkie Banned

Best Answers:
    anyone going to contact google about this, or maybe they already know cuz they read this forum :)

14. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Holy smokes TOPS30 we're gonna have to start a recrutting program...webjunkey can't possibly captain this :D

This the the kinda crap that ends up biting hosest AS publishers in the ass :mad: . No doubt there will be new algos sooner than later.

Homer, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  15. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    And then we have people defending these scumbags and saying stuff like "oh, be nice to him, he just did an innocent mistake, we should be nice to new members"...

Stupid cheaters...

I have stopped using Adwords until I start seeing some hard enforcement by Google. No use on sending my money down the drain.

fryman, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  16. joshril

joshril Guest

Best Answers:
    Maybe this is a Google "sting" operation... No one could really be as stupud as this guy!

joshril, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  17. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    By the looks of TOPS30's post this guy is one on 1000's

Homer, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Fryman make it easy on yourself to do automated bitching, just continue to cut and paste the same old crap insults and you can continue the same old bitch posts that you are known for without even being here.

I call the software "BitchBot 1.0" use it for young kids that come on forums and ask stupid questions, it posts insults automatically by spidering ADSENSE Forums for "Stupid Cheater" posts.

It posts all the popular insults like:

Stupid idiot and scumbag should be fried in hell.

I am not pouring my money down the tubes because of some scumbag idiot.

Did you come here to rob us? We are the Adsense police, fear us, be scared, very scared.

Why do you guys even try to help this scumbag, he and those like him should all be put to death.

And many, many more....Download your free trial of "BitchBot 1.0" and you can automatically insult "Stupid Adsense Cheaters" on up to 50 forums.

With the professional version you can automatically curse every known Adsense cheater on every forum on the face of the earth. The professional version automatically reports these "Stupid Adsense Cheater" threads to Google so that the "Dumb Scumbags" will be banned forever from taking your money that you spend on ADWORDS.

PS: As a bonus, we send you an "Official Google Sheriff Deputy" badge and certificate that states that you are one of the "Stupid Adsense Cheater Police Squad".

Download your free trial right now or just buy now with PayPal for $49.95 for home version, professional version $ 95.90 with free "BitchBot 1.0" updates for life....

anthonycea, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  19. Lorem Ipsum

Lorem Ipsum Peon

Best Answers:
    I was just talking to one of our advertisers on the phone and he asked about the Adsense ads on our site. After I explained how they worked, he said - "Ok, I'll help you out - I'll sit here for an hour and just click away!"

"No! Don't do that!!"

I was able to 'splain it to him.

Lorem Ipsum, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  20. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Google understands that there are ignorant webmasters and users alike and they discount those clicks, so no one pays and no publishers gets paid for those clicks.

I guess some folks think Google is doing this stuff by hand or something :confused:

They have the best automated software in the world, they can handle their business, you guys handle yours.

If I sit here all night long and click on the Digital Point ads 5,000 times do you think that Google is going to charge the advertisers for 5,000 clicks?

anthonycea, Mar 23, 2005 IP