1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Adsense Cash Cow - #1 Google Potential for this Patio Search Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by eco_man, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Established Patio Search Website for sale!
    Complete with 91 keyword rich patio posts, videos and more. I'm selling this website because thats what I do best. First I build a great looking SEO optimized website, then I start the promotion process, then I sell them to indiividuals that are capable of taking them to the next level. You can see from my profile that I've been with Flippa (Sitepoint) for over 4 years now with a 6+ rating and I've sold my fair share of successful websites.

I don't mess around with secondary domains, I only deal with niches that have high CPM rates, large amounts of traffic and limited competition. These three ingredients result in winning websites. Compliment that with a beautiful design that promotes high click thru rates (CTR) and you have a nice revenue generating website with minimal work. Thats what I'm offering here today: a website with content, traffic and most importantly, it's been established since Sept 2006.

I don't see any reason why this site couldn't easily go to #1 in Google and Bing search results with some basic promotion.

What is included in this auction:
    www.patio-search.info - This established website (since Sept 2006) is managed through the number one CMS available, Wordpress. The site has been carefully keyword optimized for the best possible SEO. The site has been enabled to automatically post each new post to 10 social bookmarking sites as well. That will provide the new posts with a bunch of backlinks, making your site look even more valuable to the search engines.

You will get the domain name, web files, database file and the following Wordpress Plugins: Meta Tags, Slick Social, Google Sitemaps, WP-Print, WP-Email and more

Details about the Patio keyword niche:
    The keyword "Patio" is searched for over 3,300,000 times per month with only a limited amount of competition. The keyword alone is worth many hundreds of dollars. The secondary keyword, "patio search", is searched for over 22,200 times per month. Each of the patio related posts have been keyword researched as well, thats how this site has been able to gain traffic with limited promotion. Imagine what will happen once someone starts to build backlinks and adds new content, the skies the limit!

How to make money with this website:
    Advertisements - I currently run Google Adsense adverts on my site. I average CPM rates of around $16.50 but it's been known to go as high as $125 in the springtime when the big brands really promote their products. The website is already receiving organic search engine traffic and that will only continue to grow, especially as you acquire additional backlinks and add new recipes.

I'm sure you could put some Clickbank and Amazon products on the site and bring in a little more revenue as well.

Steps moving forward:
    I recommend the new owner promotes the website by getting more inbound links to the homepage and to the different patio related posts listed on the website.

What the winner will get:
    The domain name is registered at 1and1. I can do a push to your 1and1 account or I can transfer it to any other registrar (godaddy, bluehost, etc.) by providing you with the proper codes.

I will package up (zip) the website and database (PHP and MySQL) and then forward them to the email address provided by the Paypal account that makes the payment. You will recieve all the files within 12 hours after receiving the payment in full, most likely even quicker though.

The winner will also get my help and support in setting up the website on their server, if necessary. I will always be available in the future to answer any questions you may have.

Good luck everyone, don't hesitate to ask any questions and please don't wait too long, I don't expect this auction to last very long at this price.

Revenue Details:
    Unlike other website promoters, I'm not claiming unrealistic traffic and revenue stats. This website brings in around $20 or $30 a month but it's the potential that makes this website worth even more. I've created the website with a high click thru rate design, I've had professional keyword optimized articles written specifically for this website, now someone needs to promote it.

Traffic Details:
    363 unique visitors per month
    857 page views per month

All with absolutely no promotion work.

eco_man, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  2. eco_man

eco_man Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0