1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense can't login to my site

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by BladeSling, Sep 5, 2005.

1. BladeSling

BladeSling Peon

Best Answers:
    Woah, funky.. I think I centerd it and exapanded it correctly... I don't mean to burden you but is it correct now?
    Also, does anyone know where I get get the install for the preview tool? Its the reg file :\

BladeSling, Sep 5, 2005 IP
  2. Zedzero

Zedzero Peon

Best Answers:
    it looks fine now. and don't forget, preview tool only works on ie, so you'd better download firefox, opera, and some other popular browsers to check your sites. at least thats what i do.

Zedzero, Sep 5, 2005 IP
  3. BladeSling

BladeSling Peon

Best Answers:
    I have firefox and IE.. I just can't see my ads at all... I've only seen the ones on my game when I was at a friends house.
    Anyways, Thanks for all the help.. It was really fast for a forum. And A lot of people replied, so thank you all!

BladeSling, Sep 5, 2005 IP
  4. toocoolforschool

toocoolforschool Peon

Best Answers:
    It's against the Adsense TOS to even MENTION their ads in public (i.e. in your forums). They consider that as you asking your visitors to click on your ads, even if you don't say so. You should be careful.

toocoolforschool, Sep 5, 2005 IP