1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense blocked on certain high-traffic pages

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Rio38, Feb 24, 2012.

It looks like Adsense flagged a few of my articles and is not displaying any ads on those articles. It just so happens, they are my my popular articles at the time and this hurts my ad revenue.

I know Adsense is very strict about content, and it may be borderline, but barely borderline. My ad revenue has been decent with Adsense and I don't want to go with an adult network like JuicyAds because it isn't an adult site.

I know that there are other sites having this exact same problem and I find it hard to believe that there aren't alternatives for us. 90% of my articles are squeaky clean, but the 10% that may show beautiful, classy women in bikinis or funny captions that may have bad words get blocked.

Any ideas?

Here are the articles in question:

Article 1
    Article 2
    Article 3

Rio38, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  2. alfredfreud

alfredfreud Peon

Best Answers:
    its mainly because of the language and meta tags used. words like hot are flagged by adsense. and you should not used adsense on such pages. there are considerable chances that you get under radar of Big G

alfredfreud, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yes probably stop words, it's automated..

But personally I try to stay WELL WITHIN adsense guidelines, I restrict the content, so that there is nothing to do with sex, not even, well nothing. I don't even like the word sexy on my sites..

I would suggest you don't play on borderline, even a little, not worth it. Yes there is traffic, so you can put a code in your site, a stop word system so that you display other ad networks on those pages automatically. It's better than to have adsense disabled on this site.

JamesColin, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  4. trendztime

trendztime Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    site is good...but why google do so....can't understand...

trendztime, Feb 28, 2012 IP