1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Banned My Account When I started Making Money!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Lokesh Sharma, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    IMHO, the opinion for giving a generic statement when banning rather than the reasons are simple. I had seen those in immigration when they reject work permits there is no specific reasons. I found out later that the more reasons you give, the more prepared the fraudsters are in preparing to counteract the rejection procedures and hence it would make detection tougher and tougher.

Same reason for Google I guess, the more precise the information on why the rejection, the more the Adsense cheaters can prepare for that and the harder it will be for Google Adsense to catch the cheaters.

wisdomtool, Jul 4, 2008 IP
  2. tonyran

tonyran Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah its like better to put 5 innocent guys in jail rather than letting go 100 thieves, except this is not jail, its just banned, and the 5 innocent guys can always appeal and / or look for other publishers

tonyran, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    I am afraid this is how things are run, but this is life :) . Frankly is there true justice? The most important thing for small publishers are us are to ensure that we have a second source of income. Never depend on one. They are indispensable to you. Problem is you are easily dispensed off by them.

wisdomtool, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  4. leon2007

leon2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats really sad, why did they do that?

leon2007, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  5. Reviewz

Reviewz Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had my site content copied before, and many times it's not like they don't know its a crime. They do know. Just take a look at their site promotion efforts using well ranked Web 2.0 sites...a noob will not know how to do it.

As far as I am concerned, they can't use any excuse. You want to know the big problem Google is facing?

Answer:

Lots of people who want to make money from Adsense but don't have the knowledge or skills to do it. They can't string a proper website to save their own lives. But they want to make money. Who doesn't? So, they resort to stealing content from other sites, or some dubious methods.

Hardly surprising.

Stealing content is one of the reasons to get banned from Adsense. Understand it.

Reviewz, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  6. klaas64

klaas64 Member

Best Answers:
    ye i see alot of this storys on the internet

klaas64, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  7. patricknous

patricknous Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it Because The Videos are seen more by Your Closed Networks

patricknous, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  8. nitu

nitu Peon

Best Answers:
    you are banned by google unfortunately.try for alternatives like YPN,Bidvertiser,Chitika,kontera etc.

nitu, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  9. Precise

Precise Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow man that's ridiculous... Sorry to hear that, hope your appeal works.

Precise, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  10. abcyesn

abcyesn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was banned by Google few months ago, recently we bought a new house and I use my wife's name and our new address to sign up the adsense again.

I was 100% YPN, and was earning $40/day on average, I added 2 adsense banners on my two busiest websites, and now making about $12/day with adsense while my YPN's earning dropped to $8/day.

I think YPN over all is probably better than adsense. Average 80 cents /click vs 20 cents/click for adsense. Adsense got a lot more clicks though.

abcyesn, Jul 8, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.