1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense banned me. WHAT THE HELL?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by shah2k, Feb 15, 2007.

1. jay711

jay711 Peon

Best Answers:
    I hear you. This is my first post at this board.

I'd been using adsense for 2-3 years and earning 3-5K each month. All the suddent, google shut my account because they suspect of click fraud. I wrote them the email to explain, but didn't get any reply.

I read from some forums, they said that they got terminated for the same reason, so they go around and repeatedly click on people's ads just to get those sites terminated. Sooner or later, google adsense will go down hill.

jay711, Mar 6, 2007 IP
  2. swapnil90

swapnil90 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1000$$$$$ thats a great deal...just send them an e-mail...they will look into it for sure

swapnil90, Mar 6, 2007 IP
  3. BonusOnline

BonusOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    For fair,

I think, why they don't take out only the portion that they understnad it is click fraud.

And the remain still available for payment.

BonusOnline, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  4. animator21

animator21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    They even banned me on March 1st saying invalid clicks were generated.:mad:

animator21, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  5. sitecracker

sitecracker Active Member

Best Answers:
    9M hits for only This is sad......BTW lorien1973 kudos with your $10k adsense revenue cool!

sitecracker, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  6. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    10k for the month? Lorien I'm coming to your crib in Riverview for beer and steaks....lol

SFOD_D223, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  7. gio

gio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think thats the reason why got banned. google may have seen your traffic stats which mostly come from one site or referrer. you can easily track these traffic just like those that come from digg.com, stumbleupon.com, or delicious. Those traffic are i think very prone to suspicions.

gio, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  8. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    One thing is for sure: Nobody is safe.
    Even you, you and you, may be banned tomorrow, no questions asked.
    With or without illegal clicks, you may be the nicest guy online and honest to the bones. If a site is online, it's in danger and can be banned anytime...don't put all your eggs in the same basket...
    A guy can clicks like hell on your adsense and then send an email to G saying you ask him to click for more revenue. At that point, you can sing or dance, you're done...forever...and you didn't even see it coming...

Codythebest, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  9. blogster

blogster Peon

Best Answers:
    im so effin pissed at gooooogle i swearrr

dont even care to appeal thts just a formality

either u get no reply or ur appeal is turned down

blogster, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  10. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    You will be foolish enough to let that happen...
    Why not just tracking your channels, and Informing google as soon as you detect unusual jump in CTR.. People are just lazy to do that...

The Webmaster, Mar 8, 2007 IP
  11. marty

marty Peon

Best Answers:
    I was banned a while back after being on adsense for years. I remember when I couldn't log into my account I was confused. I came onto this forum and asked why I couldn't log into my account.

I learned here at this forum that I was locked out because I had been banned and that I had probably been sent an email.

I remember being furious because I had been an adsense evangilist and they wouldn't even tell me why I was banned. I was so mad that I made some posts that honestly I am not very proud of on this forum.

Ever since then I have been a google hater. I rarely use google search and I absolutely refuse to use any google products (I don't care if they are free). What I have noticed though is that Google is everywhere on the web and they are constantly trying to get people to install "helpful" products on their computers. They even seem to have infested the Firefox browser. In the effort to sever myself from Google it has become very clear that Google has a spyware campaign in place that makes double click looks like beginners.

The biggest reason I got so insanely angry at google was because they would not tell me why I was banned. I believe that the reason google bans people may be because they have may more information about you and your users than the average net citizen would be happy sharing with google. I believe that they know a tremendous amount about exactly who you are. They probably know more about you than you know about yourself. By applying what they know about everyone they can probably make a pretty good analysis of the people visiting your site. They may very well have banned you because they have found that albinos are visiting your site (that was a joke). Seriously though, they may have banned you because they found that the average credit score of your visitors is below a certain number. My guess is that they can analyze the traffic of a website and within a week or two figure out what the income, the sexual preference, level of education, age, political stance... of your average visitor is.

I know that all sounds very paranoid, but the point is that google knows why they banned you and they don't want you to know why they banned you. It would be very easy for them to say you were banned because in February your site had 5000 visits from Kazakhstan and all 5000 of them clicked your ads 3 times each... busted. Their refusal to tell people why they are banned is very suspicious. They are behaving in a very suspicious way so I suspect that they are up to no good.

My guess is that about 90% of the people of read this won't be able to understand what I am rambling on about (I have a feeling that I am about to get a ton of negative hits on my reputation). For the 90% please feel free to publicly lambast me as you see fit. For the other 10% just take a moment to note how many of google's products are on your machine and how much they actually know about you.

One last parting shot. I remember when I lashed out at google a certain DigitalPoint.com long timer slammed me. It was such a sweet feeling when he got banned a year later and was looking for someone with a YPN account to partner with. I don't believe the guy deserved to get banned (he seems way too intelligent for that), but it was nice seeing that what comes around goes around. Sweet sweet Karma.

I will get off of my paranoid kick here and get back to the HTML, JavaScript, and CSS pages. But before judge me too harshly just keep in mind that everyone likes a good conspiricy theory ;)... LOL ...

Oh yeah, and I am really sorry about the person who got kicked off of Adsense, I know you are feeling really bad about this right now. I wish you nothing but the best of luck and my advice is to stay in school, adsense accounts may come and go, but a good education will last a lifetime.

marty, Mar 8, 2007 IP
    venturefox and Set like this.
  12. Smith4842

Smith4842 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously you violated there TOS some how.

Smith4842, Mar 8, 2007 IP
  13. Le GoogelGuRu

Le GoogelGuRu Guest

Best Answers:
    You're not the only one. My friend got cancelled too. Lucky, so far, nothing's happened to me.

Le GoogelGuRu, Mar 8, 2007 IP
  14. Set

Set Peon

Best Answers:
    You didn't get a single red rep for that post, did you? So perhaps you are a bit paranoid. ;)

Set, Mar 8, 2007 IP
  15. tokyoice

tokyoice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear that!

tokyoice, Mar 8, 2007 IP
  16. 0lgi

0lgi Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Im really sorry to hear that ! I am expecting to get the first cheque from Google in April first week and i am really afraid maybe they will ban me !

I just want to ask is there any who got Banned and then he explained his innocence and started again , or when Google bans you , there is no other opportunity to continue with that banned account !?

Olgi

0lgi, Mar 22, 2007 IP
  17. venturefox

venturefox Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You know, you cant place Adsense on pages the googlebot cant crawl (e.g membership pages). Perhaps you were banned because of that?

venturefox, Mar 22, 2007 IP
  18. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:

Because it's easier for "G" keep all the bread. Why would they want to bother with hand delivering you some crumbs. They want all the "cake".

Rise up against the big machine!!

SFOD_D223, Mar 22, 2007 IP
  19. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Try opening another account. And use that wisely.

nihangshah, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  20. gkgk11

gkgk11 Peon

Best Answers:
    And how are you supposed to tell your users...DO NOT CLICK ADS. Kinda like reverse phycology....

gkgk11, Aug 16, 2007 IP