1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense Auto Clicker...

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by GH Fever, Aug 4, 2008.

1. NathanCH

NathanCH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quiet a few? It might effect 10 people by 1 cent each. I don't see why people get so angry over what other people do. Oh, thanks for the negative rep, very immature comment you left me.

NathanCH, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  2. boy2men

boy2men Active Member

Best Answers:
    What if he uses it against your Google Ads?

boy2men, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  3. boy2men

boy2men Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very good point! :)

boy2men, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  4. nasiransari

nasiransari Peon

Best Answers:
    Hahaha realy. If u wanna make by the world's best security advertisement company by hook or by crook then to be scared is a normal thing.

nasiransari, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  5. xops

xops Guest

Best Answers:
    I think the guy is a tool. :p

Begging the mods to close the thread doesn't make him look like any less of a tool either.

xops, Aug 12, 2008 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  6. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    you really think...uh never mind. Wow! So many people in here agree but you dont get it for some reason....

indyonline, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  7. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    There was a software called "MadSense" which was an auto clicker, it was used to ban other peoples accounts ;)

esidyo, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  8. oldschool99

oldschool99 Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe this is a program that uses zombie computers.

oldschool99, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  9. tarunshan

tarunshan Peon

Best Answers:
    This is one of the most interesting thread i have ever come across, lol... Its funny when i see so many ppl who are so bothered actually i could say jealous is a better word to use here... they act like they google is their company "Oh! dont break the rules", "Its against google TOS".. they are just plain jealous that you gt the script and they couldn't gt their hands on them, and probably once you make money outa this script and they come to know i'm sure they will do just ne tin to ban your account or stop you from earning that money, its nt cuz they care for google, its cuz they dont want other ppl to earn more then them .. the best part is that .. all these ppl probably would have posted what ever they have said and then would have googled up to find out were you can get the autoclicker .. lol !! this thread is just an example that ppl dont want others coming up the ladder, the right way or the wrong way who gives a shit. if your so bothered abt being proper and following the rules, then let me ask you sumtin, do you do everytin legally ?!! amusing you gt the auto clicker and it works fine, and you can make millions from google , will you tel ppl that "Oh no i cant use that, its against google tos, I'll still stick to the $ 20 i make from google" haha!! Crap! get a life ppl!!

Btw to the guy who started this thread, Please for christ sake, if you gt sumtin like this keep it to your self, if your gonna publicize them like this ppl will spend their entire life to just screw up your income.. As I'd alwats say.. "Everything is legal until you get cot"

Its kinda funny where the mods have been all this while and the thread is still open .. after several months and several request by the thread creater to close the thread!!

tarunshan, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  10. freebanner

freebanner Active Member

Best Answers:
    ^^ buddy i dont think hes too smart to start with, he cant even work out how to install the damn thing lol

freebanner, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  11. nhc1987

nhc1987 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL Take it easy. It's just for fun LOL

nhc1987, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  12. directportrait

directportrait Active Member

Best Answers:

So you do not think it is ok for us Adword users who has to PAY for the money he is stealing to be upset?

directportrait, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  13. NeverEverClever

NeverEverClever Peon

Best Answers:
    directportrait is right. google is mafia..they always make profit. you only screw the adwords users not google.

NeverEverClever, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  14. googlest

googlest Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey I Think That Was A Script That Convert Visitors Into The Clicks If Any One Else Visit Your Site Then A Click Generate In Your Account Through This ???? I Think Sooo

Confused ???? :( :(

Dont Use That Lollllllllllll

If You Used It And Get Sucess Then Ill Be Anger On Google

I Am Going Honestly With Them And Invest My Money Toooooooooooooo Much :d

googlest, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  15. rose687

rose687 Peon

Best Answers:
    it is seriouly restricted in google adsense.

rose687, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  16. leonharvard

leonharvard Guest

Best Answers:
    Im only on page 2 so i havent finished reading the whole thread, but i cant help i have to spill this out.

STOP posting here if your intentions just to remind the guy that this is breaking the tos or whatever, you didnt have to post dozen times just to remind the same thing over n over again. The guy's got a point, you're just boosting your post count which is bs, n not to mention most of the guys that comments dozen times about the same thing were ones with reputation here. cmon stop it already. we're here to make money online, if you don't like it, go away. stop posting and reminding the same thing, because in a way, you're unethical too because youre just increasing your post count and making this thread as a bargaining chip.

STOP IT! Others interested continue reading and contribute.

I see this thread hasnt been closed so that means the guy's got an interesting point to discuss this.

leonharvard, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  17. jawahar

jawahar Active Member

Best Answers:
    You must spend $$$$ in adwords only then u will understand !!!

Btw, google will find u !!!

jawahar, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  18. ramsport4x4

ramsport4x4 Peon

Best Answers:
    "WHO CARES" If he gets caught, its his problem. Not yours!

When someone like this cracks SSL with a fake security certificate with 300 Playstation 3's and then reports their findings to the world no one cries about it. Instead it makes them want to improve SSL so that sort of thing doesn't happen. But when one guy decides to run an auto clicker in the same fashion you all cry like babies. You don't know that he is going to use it for ill intent to launder funds from Adsense. You don't even know if he applied for a pin.

How else do you think Google finds out about auto clickers and how to detect them? Its most often not even a paid employee that brings it to their attention. Shut up already. People like this save your asses everyday more than you know.

People now days have a hard time minding their own damn business. Its no wonder the United States is slowly becoming a Nanny state. All the whiners need someone to hold their hands and still thumb their noses at people trying to improve the system legitimately. Grow up already.

ramsport4x4, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  19. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    One good way is if the OP just forwards the info to Google. I'm pretty sure THAT hasn't happened! Ramsport, I assume you're not an adwords user? I've seen way too many people requesting details about how click-fraud is detected and how auto-clickers work strictly "for informational purposes" to trust anyone posting anything on the topic about how to go about setting one up. If fraud is being perpetuated, then yes, it IS my damn business.

Adpubster, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  20. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Auto clickers will get your adsense account banned!

danasurvey, Jan 28, 2009 IP