1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Arbitrage 2018 500 Usd A Month Traffic Sources

Discussion in 'General Business' started by websheraz, Nov 5, 2017.

Hello dp reading on this forum has helped me and it is my time to give back so I thought I will tell you how I make around 500 usd a month via adsense, I know it is not much but it is good to have multiple income streams from other sources too.

First and most Importantly :

Have a good high google adsense cpc site for example I am using a insurance one and have atleast 10 or more unique over 500 word articles. Make sure your site is well optimised for seo too because you want to look organic.

Second phase :

Now you have a decent cpc site with good content you want to promote it with some backlinks so it looks natural for the next 30-60 days and I have personally found fiverr services to help with social sharing and pagerank backlinks etc. Your goal will be to drive little to some traffic from google seo or facebook or other top sites so when you be buying traffic you look natural and are safe in adsense terms as you will look more established.

Third step traffic source icing on cake :

We all know there are many traffic sources from the worse to ok to some really good ones , I am sure you came across many from likes of ayuads, innoshow etc but after experimenting with many I will be shareing my top 2 favourite ones which I am having some success with.

Thetrafficoutlet.com and Webtrafficgeeks.org
    SEMrush
    These 2 traffic companies might not be great but I have found them to be good and working best when it comes to profiting from adsense and making a income. They both have been online for years and have good rep - just google them and see. I generally found out that by purchasing their packages small and building it up is the key so when I get paid for something like investing 77 usd I would get return of over 100 usd and than when google pays me I will build it up and stay safe with around few hundred pure profit every month ! : )

Also make sure that you have continious traffic comming in from different sources and dont over do it because a sudden stop or spike of traffic can tell google adsense you do not look legitmate.

Final message :

I would love to have your feedback and thoughts for this type of business and if you have any other traffic sources feel free to share whats working.

Have a blessed 2018 with adsense.

You are welcome.

websheraz, Nov 5, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ...countdown to getting banned from adsense 9, 8, 7, 6 ... it won't be long now.

Agent000, Nov 6, 2017 IP
  3. websheraz

websheraz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Glad you liked it and if you follow my advice you dont get banned and I am making kaching $ !

Btw i got a personal and business adsense account as you are allowed 2 so all good.

Adsense Arbitrage works I tested it.

Some videos of it on youtube clearly gives you more tips.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    websheraz, Nov 6, 2017 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have no doubt that you will be back here or over at the Adsense help group complaining about being banned for invalid activity. It is only a matter of time.

Agent000, Nov 6, 2017 IP
  5. websheraz

websheraz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hmm I dont think so been doing it 6 months and will continue it in 2018.

Like i said if you are organied and do it well you go well.

Thanks for the heads up anyways.

websheraz, Nov 6, 2017 IP
  6. Saidbenssi

Saidbenssi Active Member

Best Answers:
    any update

Saidbenssi, Nov 15, 2018 IP