1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Approval Guidance

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by HumayonSubzwari, Dec 8, 2014.

Hi everyone,

I manage a website that provides free educational resources to students and teachers. It's called studentbounty.com and has recently received a new look after which during the first month it got around 9000 visits. I thought of giving adsense a try to monetise my traffic but they have repeatedly rejected my application with a very vague reason as to why this had been done. I've tried numerous changes according to their specification but still no luck. If any expert can take a look at my website and see where I'm going wrong, I'd be really thankful. I reside in Pakistan and recently thousands of accounts across the country had been banned since the majority of publishers used to click their own ads. Could it be possible that my applications is being rejected cause I'm from Pakistan and it's not in Googles good books?

Thanks a bunch.

PS: I am currently running Chitika ads on my website but really dissatisfied with their never changing e-CPM of $0.01

HumayonSubzwari, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    "coursework' type sites are not accepted into adsense. Forget about adsense for your site.

Agent000, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  3. HumayonSubzwari

HumayonSubzwari Member

Best Answers:
    Wonder how xtremepapers.com has had adsense since 5 years

HumayonSubzwari, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    They may not have been reviewed since the rule was put in place.

sarahk, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Could be any number of reasons: it may be:
    or they got approved for another site and placed the ad code on that site
    or they could be a premium publisher and the standard terms and conditions do not apply

If you think they are non-compliant with the guidelines, then report them. There are a zillion sites in the Adsense ecosystem and they do not check every site every day for compliance!

Pointing out sites that have Adsense when you don't is not going to get you adsense! What matters is your site and Google has made its decision re that, several times.

Agent000, Dec 8, 2014 IP