1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense and Netscape Browser?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ChrisB, Oct 3, 2005.

My adsense is working fine in IE but they do not show up in Netscape Browser !? Does anyone know anyhting about this? No matter what I do...the adds do not show. Anyone know why? The site is in my signiture....if someone has a Netscape Browser I would appreciate feedback...is it just my browser maybe!?

ChrisB, Oct 3, 2005 IP
  2. ElvisFan

ElvisFan Peon

Best Answers:
    I just opened your site in Netscape and I can see your google ads in the bottom of your left hand column...

ElvisFan, Oct 3, 2005 IP
  3. ChrisB

ChrisB Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I should have said this but forgot. Yes, the ads load in the left menu on the first page load. But thats it! once you go to the next page they disapear in left menu and on main content pages (they shoul be visible under all orange titles). From then on they do not appear in the left menu anymore!?

ChrisB, Oct 3, 2005 IP
  4. ElvisFan

ElvisFan Peon

Best Answers:
    I am having the same problem with several on the page articles... where adsense ads are not showing... however the code it there... I think there is a problem with adsense...

ElvisFan, Oct 3, 2005 IP
  5. ChrisB

ChrisB Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ok. Do you meen problems on my site or yours? And this has been happening with me sinse I first checked on netscape browser last week (I personally use IE). So its not something temporary for today. Thanks for the help!

ChrisB, Oct 3, 2005 IP