1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense and Facebook traffic

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by lapidus, Jan 28, 2017.

Hello

I want to know did Facebook traffic can lead to Adsense account ban?

I have read a lot of this things on internet, but nobody don't know the real true.

I know that Facebook traffic is not organic,and Then Google consider that traffic is not from search engines,and account can be banned.Is that true?

Please only answers who is expert in this field,with good explanation.

Sincerely

lapidus, Jan 28, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not necessarily.

However, those who have a higher proportion of social media traffic compared to organic search traffic is a common characteristic of those who get banned for invalid activity.

Traffic from social media sites like Facebook have a very low "buyer-intent." These visitors are not coming to the site because they have a pressing issue that needs a solution, they come because they are followers/subscribers on social media. They then click on ads out of curiosity, boredom, or a silly attempt to help you make a profit.... all that shows up as crap, poor converting traffic for those who pay the money for the adverts.

Social media traffic is not going to get you banned nor is against Google's policies. It is just that you are more likely to get more invalid activity for traffic from those sources. A site needs a lot of natural organic search traffic too.

The best traffic for the advertiser who pay good money is from those with a "pressing issue that needs a solution" .... which comes from organic search

Agent000, Jan 28, 2017 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  3. lapidus

lapidus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see. This is professional explanation. But tell me other thing Agent which is very important for me.

Example: I receive very huge traffic from Facebook pages on page where is not adsense ( i have removed) and example that is separate page from where is adsense. Is then ok if visitors not come with direct traffic From Facebook to my page of website where is adsense. Notice: Adsense is only on front page, and on page where image is displayed i not have adsense. Is that ok then to leave Adsense on front page,if i receive huge traffic from Facebook to another page. Example my website is same like prnt . sc Please check that website and tell me if that is ok then,because have same function. Did Adsense is safe then if is on front page,i mean then is not filled with Facebook traffic? Thanks

lapidus, Jan 28, 2017 IP
  4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    I don't think it matters. 'Invalid traffic is still invalid traffic regardless of what page of the site the adsense is on. It all comes back to how much value the advertiser is getting for the click they receive from your site,

Agent000, Jan 28, 2017 IP
  5. lapidus

Best Answers:
    Thanks for info. Ok then i see that traffic from social media sites can lead to ban Adsense. Then the most trust and valuable traffic is organic,because if user found what he was looking for then that is targeted traffic and then that click will be considered OK. Ok i got it now,i must change my website niche.

lapidus, Jan 28, 2017 IP
  6. lapidus

Best Answers:
    Agent i am confused little bit about some things. How prnt(dot) sc can have adsense on front page and on page where image is uploaded? That is not good traffic how you described,but he is ok how i see. Hm....

lapidus, Jan 29, 2017 IP
  7. Agent000

Best Answers:
    They either:
    1. Not compliant and will get disabled if you Google manually for compliance (Google can not check every site for compliance)
    or
    2. They are a premium publisher and as such negotiate their own terms and conditions directly with Google (the rules that the rest of us have to comply with do not apply)

Agent000, Jan 29, 2017 IP
  8. lapidus

Best Answers:
    Sorry what you mean by premium publisher?
    Sorry what you mean by premium publisher?

lapidus, Jan 29, 2017 IP
  9. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Premium publishers are the 'big boys' - over a certain number of impressions; they negotiate separate terms and conditions directly with Google.

Agent000, Jan 29, 2017 IP
  10. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But This doesn't mean that They will create a monopoly and break the AdSense terms of use. Isn't it?

iwebsocial, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  11. Yasir Ashraf

Yasir Ashraf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    use adsense alternatives

Yasir Ashraf, Feb 4, 2017 IP