1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense and Blogspot

Discussion in 'Google' started by sirjorgeofculver, Dec 14, 2014.

Anyone have any good success with Adsense and blogger/blogspot?

I have 13 sites with them, and it seems that it's very difficult to pull adsense into that direction.

I have a mini-site on webs.com and that thing generates $100 in adsense, but the traffic is hit or miss.

Anyone else try out blogging with adsense, especially in the "Free" zones?

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 14, 2014 IP
  2. webmaster44

webmaster44 Member

Best Answers:
    Adserving in webs.com will be nice when compared with blogspot.com. It impress users to click on the ads. If you use blogspot then its better to ad adsense code in middle of your posts. If you ad code in side bar or top or below then users wont show much interest to click on ads.

webmaster44, Apr 13, 2015 IP
  3. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've tested several theories for blogspot, it seems like they don't like ads. However, microsoft ads have served me well

sirjorgeofculver, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  4. web & style

web & style Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google adsense will accept you when your site is unique (not copy paste)
    its easy to do this ... but i prefer paid website that make Google accept you quickly
    regards

web & style, May 28, 2015 IP
  5. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blogger and Adsense work well together and I have created many free blogs that ranked well and made money with Adsense. It's easy, free and effective if you update your blog often and promote it every chance you get. When I had my success with blogspot I was doing it anywhere from 10-20 hrs a week and I put in a lot of time before the earnings came. But, it definitely works.

cronik, Jun 10, 2015 IP