1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense and Analytics stats don't match

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Vladko, May 9, 2013.

Hello, guys!
    I have some problems with my ads. I have a game site with adsense. My analytics shows about 100 visits per day with 600 pageviews. My webanalyzer on the hosting shows the same stats.
    The problem => adsense shows about 10-20 views per day. I checked everything here - http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55613 . My web site looks fine.
    There are ads for my visitors for sure, because they are from US. Most of them use Internet Explorer 7..

I doubt that adsense javascript isn't showed up.. This could be the only reason, but why.. and how could I check that?

Thank you.

Vladko, May 9, 2013 IP
  2. SagarRox

SagarRox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense would only track ad views and not the complete views on your website.

SagarRox, May 11, 2013 IP
  3. Vladko

Vladko Member

Best Answers:
    Yes.. of course.. I have 2 ads per page.. so adsense should show 2x pageviews @analytics..
    The problem is that adsense doesn't count the pageviews from IE 7 and 8.. but I'm not sure if the ads are shown..

For sure it's IE problem with adsense.. How could I debug it?

Vladko, May 11, 2013 IP
  4. SagarRox

SagarRox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Open your site in IE 7/8 and verify?

SagarRox, May 11, 2013 IP