1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Already more than 3 months, until now still "Your account is getting reviewed..."

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Ng Chin Siang, Apr 10, 2016.

Dear Google Adsense Expert,

Adsense Already more than 3 months, until now still "Your account is getting reviewed..."

My wordpress website is : www.SuccessEntrepreneurship.com
    Website Language is : Chinese Traditional

Nov 2015, i've requested approval from Google Adsense, but i've received the rejected email, because of my website is not ready good for everything, See. Attachment.

Dec 2015, 2nd Rejected from Adsense, due to webmaster quality guideline, because of a lot of copy content.

February 2016, bought a News wordpress template and reapply, but totally no respond from google.

March 2016, resumit with new website, and almost rewrite content from English to Chinese, but still never received any email from Google Adsense.

Google analytics report, average 55 user to my website and also 29.99% returning customer.

Anyone here can give me some advice for my case?

Thanks

Best Regards,
    Ng

Attached Files:

Ng Chin Siang, Apr 10, 2016 IP