1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense ads on a datingsite?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by jag1, Sep 19, 2016.

Hello. I really hope that someone can help me with this.
    I own a datingsite/community that I have developed myself. Its free to use and it have always been and I havent have an income from ads or anything before but I would love to start use Google adsense if that is possible?

I know it was possible to use google adsense on datingsites /community sites before but I dont know how it is today?
    Where goes the line where its possible and where its not possible?

1. Can I for example make it possible for the users to show what they are searching;sex,friends, a relationship, cuddle, etc? or cant i use words as 'sex', 'relationship' and 'cuddle'? Where goes the line?
    2. My users arent allowed to upload nude pictures, but of course, sometimes poeple doesnt listen to this and uploads it anyway and it can take some time until other users report the picture. Will this be a problem?
    3. Can make it possible for every user to have a "nude gallery" and a "normal gallery" where google ads aint shown at all in the "nude gallery" or shouldnt there be any nudity at ALL on a site with google adsense ads?
    4. What would be okay and what wouldnt be okay for my users to write in their profiletext?

jag1, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense routinely reject dating sites with the reason 'does not comply with policy'.

Agent000, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  3. Francisco Anes

Francisco Anes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You will have a difficult task. However, it is not impossible.

Words like "sex" will not harm you if they are contextualised. But Google can be misleading sometimes when rejecting. Most of the times is not very clear the reason of rejection.

There are many other ad networks out there working much better than Adsense. Monumetric (the old TBN) and Padsquad are examples of networks much less restrictive than Adsense and can lead to higher earnings.

Francisco Anes, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  4. filipina4friends

filipina4friends Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    • Don't Boost Clicks Artificially. ...
    • Don't Display More Ads Than Content. ...
    • Don't Ignore Webmaster Quality Guidelines. ...
    • Don't Create More Than One AdSense Account. ...
    • Don't Try to Trick Readers Into Thinking AdSense Ads Are Not Ads

filipina4friends, Aug 6, 2019 IP