1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense ads are STUCK on my website (not rotating)

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by msaad, Dec 12, 2008.

Hi,
    I have this new domain, that i just added to my adsense network. The ads were working fine in the beginning, then suddenly, the ads stopped rotating, and i got stuck with the ads i have! 2 of those are public service ads, and 1 normal ad and 1 image ad! They don't rotate no matter when or from where i am visiting the site.

Is this normal at all? Have you seen this before? Will it unstick at some point?

Thanks
    SEMrush

msaad, Dec 12, 2008 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Gort

Gort Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything will be fine. Just wait and see what happens. If its still like that after a couple of days you might have a problem then.

Gort, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  3. apnits

apnits Active Member

Best Answers:
    i didnt see any thing like this but one case i experienced hat i often see public service ads on my forum site.

apnits, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  4. nOR

nOR Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed. I have experienced this same problem. Give google some time to get to know your site so it can display relevant ads. A few days and you should be good to go. While you wait, you can choose to have google display your own images instead of the PSA's. Good Luck.

nOR, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  5. msaad

msaad Peon

Best Answers:
    OUCH. It now just switched completely to Public Service Ads, and i didn't do anything wrong. So weird! Are there any alternatives to Adsense that work internationally? I need to display arabic ads!

msaad, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  6. metros

metros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    It happen a lot last months since Adsense test the ads, seems like they have 2 parts of tests, one with targeted ads second without

metros, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  7. Jackie_W

Jackie_W Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bidvertiser is an alternative to google but not such a wide range of ads - they do lool similar to google ads though

Jackie_W, Dec 13, 2008 IP