1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense ad targeting and earning relation

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Tahir Sultan, Feb 9, 2015.

Hey there) You know it,s common and usual to see a Forex related ads on a dating site because just dew days ago you visited some sites about Forex trading .Adsense not just render ads based on a site content but also use user browser for behavioral targeting .
    So for example i run a politics forum but a user who visited previously visited some dating sites ,saw a adsense dating ad on my site he clicked on it and i got my pay per click earning .the question is it common for adsense publishers to get adsense earning to keywords outside of their niche and site content ?Suppose adsense ads for my site content have lower pay per click rate but can i get a higher pay per click earning just because some of my site users were previously visited sites with a higher pay per click?

Tahir Sultan, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  2. Tahir Sultan

Tahir Sultan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    bump

Tahir Sultan, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  3. myshufflemix

myshufflemix Member

Best Answers:
    It Depends, if you have a good content with obvious niche, google will find a relative ads for your content but if google doesnt have any ads/advertisers related to your content, it will show other ads related to the past search of the user.

myshufflemix, Feb 17, 2015 IP