1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adsense account with custom search ads

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Thebearwannac.s.a, Jul 8, 2014.

Hello. I was wondering if there is a way to buy an adsense account with custom search ads. I heard that it takes ages to get one and i would really like to try that. Nowadays there are tons of post who try to sell adsense accounts, but i couldn't find one which offers it with csa. Thanks for your help.

Thebearwannac.s.a, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of scammers here that will try and sell you one, but as soon as Google detect it's an illegal bought account they will ban you, don't waste your money.

malky66, Jul 8, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. azeem0143

azeem0143 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    very nice informartion........

azeem0143, Jul 13, 2014 IP
  4. ashrafkamal

ashrafkamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I should not reply your thread, but I think you could be an innocent about this. If so please don't be cheated by someone else who are involving in such scamming. Its illegal and strictly prohibited, please help Google in making Adsense more healthier and more useful.

As I am approved Adsense user, I respects its policy and other terms of services. I take adsense as an opportunity, so everyone should do so before google would like to announce farewell party for Adsense.

ashrafkamal, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  5. WMADV WEBMEDIA

WMADV WEBMEDIA Member

Best Answers:
    We would suggest you to open an account only directly from Google Adsense. That way you'll get close quidness, costumer service and all your personal information will be secured. Buying an account not directly, leaves you open to scams, information and money stealing. Also, direct account opens for you a verity of targeting options which you won't get through anybody else.

WMADV WEBMEDIA, Aug 4, 2014 IP