1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Account Sabotaged

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Bryce, Oct 15, 2007.

1. danimal

danimal Active Member

Best Answers:
    that sentence is gibberish... channels will not make your earnings drop, and they won't tell you if you are getting invalid clicks.

danimal, Oct 17, 2007 IP
  2. crazyfish

crazyfish Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've noticed some decent paying clicks that aren't setup in any of my channels for about the last week. I'll have to try this feature out, especially if it shows you who is trying to display your ads.

crazyfish, Oct 17, 2007 IP
  3. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about ? Did you actually read what I posted before trying to criticize me ? I stated that I put all my ads into channels so i can track them adequately and the fact that I had clicks coming from outside of my channels alerted me to the fact the clicks were invalid.

Please read before commenting. :mad:

Bryce, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  4. meamrussian

meamrussian Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm having the exact same problem as the OP. I don't think it has anything to do with sabotaging, just channels are messed up. I'm getting the usual amount of clicks, it's just that most of them aren't showing under any channels. A person I know is having the same problem, too.

meamrussian, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  5. papek

papek Peon

Best Answers:
    Me too, I think google is testing something new. I have allow sites configured for long time and it works. Channels started not to record all (-apprx. 70% off all) clicks only 2 and a half days ago for me. My arnings go well, impressions or clicks same. But I worry a bit about this. Aggregate data show perfect, only the channels clicks. I red adsense help; it mentions pages in frames (like image search pages in search enegines' indexes) can create this however the earnings will not get effected. I have noticed some image.google or image.yahoo in my allow sites disabled list so I wonder whether I should add the links with my domains? It seems more people experience the same... Thanks everyone.

papek, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  6. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    After looking at your proxy site in your signature, it's only a matter of time before you start your "I Was Banned by Adsense" thread here... ;)

If you think you're going to get paid for that site, you really need to read the Adsense TOS... You have "zero" content, it's just a cheap, run-of-the-mill proxy script and a total MFA site. Google will ban you before you see your first check ( remember, Google are the biggest scammers and they'll let you run ads *up until* they ban you, but they'll ban you before your first payment)...

and btw, please don't respond telling me you've already been paid, etc.. :cool:

Bryce, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  7. nabil_kadimi

nabil_kadimi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest that yo usubscribe to the adsense blog newsletter, you'll be the first one to receive adsense news (security, tos modifications, tips...)

nabil_kadimi, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  8. danimal

danimal Active Member

Best Answers:
    i quoted your ignorant post in my reply above.

since you run off at the mouth before you post, i'll re-quote your crap:
    "If you put all your sites in channels like I do then a drop in earnings is welcome because it's invalid clicks that you're getting."

repeat after me: CHANNELS WILL NOT TELL YOU IF YOU ARE GETTING INVALID CLICKS.

danimal, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  9. bhushna22

bhushna22 Banned

Best Answers:
    there must be some thing u did with ur channel

bhushna22, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  10. jmafonseca

jmafonseca Peon

Best Answers:
    ???

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/admin/domains/myspaceproxy.org.uk/public_html/index.php on line 169

jmafonseca, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  11. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    Apparently you are an Adsense expert so I bow to you. It is you who is the ignorant one here, but thanks for the insult anyway. Of course, if you put all of your Adsense sites into "channels" you should "by theory" not be seeing any clicks outside of those channels. If it happens, well, then it's not the publisher (my) fault, it's Google's fault for returning inaccurate auditing data.

Now when you're done trying to insult me and trying to pretend you know what you're talking about, I humbly suggest you re-read this topic and if you are capable of comprehending and commenting on an adult discussion without making personal attacks you might consider adding something of value to the discussion instead of grandstanding as a heckler.

repeat after me : .... :eek:

Bryce, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  12. jerdei

jerdei Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    right now google seems to be having an issue tacking chanels. The adsense site feature is a good tool to help protect your account.

jerdei, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  13. danimal

danimal Active Member

Best Answers:
    wrong again, that is NOT invalid clicks :rolleyes:

repeat after me: CHANNELS WILL NOT TELL YOU IF YOU ARE GETTING INVALID CLICKS.

next time try keeping your mouth shut and your ears open, you might just learn something out here.

danimal, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  14. BuildHome

BuildHome Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just saw it in my google adsene account for the past few days...
    I've tried to find the clicks source but nothing. I guess that it the problem.
    Thanks for the info :)

BuildHome, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  15. 4seamer

4seamer Peon

Best Answers:
    I just changed hosting providers and saw the exact same thing happening. DNS-hell maybe?

4seamer, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  16. alfredn

alfredn Peon

Best Answers:
    Jeez guys, we get it; thanks.

alfredn, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  17. tattoos

tattoos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I hate to be a "me too" person... but "me too":p
    All my ad blocks, (bar a few) are in channels.
    I have not seen a channel in the stats for a few days...

tattoos, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  18. jmafonseca

jmafonseca Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a channel, for my personal blog, which is reporting a few pageviews only(under 10 for a blog with normally WAY higher stats) for a couple of days this week, then back to normal.

I think some glitch kept Google from logging those pageviews. Or maybe just the channel.... The overall aggregate data seems on average so it seems for some reason during some days the channel data was not recorded during 2 or 3 days this week.

jmafonseca, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  19. hasbehas

hasbehas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    where does these logs displayed ?

hasbehas, Oct 26, 2007 IP