1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense account disapproved!

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Olen0813, Mar 23, 2016.

Can you tell me what have I done wrong with my site because adsense disapproved my account? My website is http://speedhab.com/

Olen0813, Mar 23, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't know the niche at but at first glance it appears that you've sourced your content from other sites on the web - ie it isn't unique or original.

sarahk, Mar 23, 2016 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It is extremely hard and painful to read. English is obviously not your first language and it shows. The grammar and sentence structures are really poor. You aren't going to get adsense writing that way.
    Also, where did you get the images from? Do you own them or just illegally steal them from other sites?

Agent000, Mar 23, 2016 IP
  4. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Please look into the below points:
    1. You site looks good but I think the images are collected from other sites or from the web. If you are collecting images from other site, please please put an url of that site as reference.
    2. I think the contents in your post are not unique. Please try to read your own content which are 100% original. Google hates plagiarism.
    3. Please try to write the contents for about 700 words long. I think your posts are really small.
    4. Also the videos that you have used in your post, are those from your YouTube channel? Please try to use your own video at first.
    5. Please check your terms and conditions again.

At last my suggestion is, please write more UNIQUE contents, share those contents in social media, get good number of visitors and I am sure you will get approved by Google adsense.

Thank you!

Himadri Subrah Saha, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No the won't . The content is already unique, but sucks. they have also been told that on Google's own adsense help group. There is no hope that this site will get adsense if they keep using the English language. You should not be giving them false hope.

Agent000, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  6. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Agent000, Thanks for your comment. I was not aware about the reply from Google to them. I just suggested them based on my previous experience. However, if this is the case and if they have received this customized comment, it is really hard to get approved by Google adsense. However, @Olen0813 you can try some good Adsense Alternative like Chitika. Now-a-days, they provide some high paying ads and the quality of the ads are increasing day be day. If most of your traffic are from USA or Canada, you will be able to good amount of money.

Thank You!

Himadri Subrah Saha, Mar 30, 2016 IP