1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Account Closed - Invalid clicks....

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by ozegreatdeals, Dec 14, 2005.

1. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    It is funny that you violated the TOS twice in this thread since getting banned, so I would suspect your chances of getting back in would be negative 22.

Sharing their e-mail and posting all your stats are not allowed.

Since you so easily broke the TOS here, it is likely you don't have a firm understanding and grasp on everything that is and is not allowed. So it is reasonable for one to assume you did something else before now to violate the TOS.

aeiouy, Dec 15, 2005 IP
    kniveswood likes this.
  2. matthuffy

matthuffy Peon

Best Answers:
    many people may notice that it is around the 19th of the month that they are booted from google, and yet the pay-day is sent on the 20th. i too have had no end of trouble with google adsence. i waited 2 months for my PIN, where i then re-requested another, 1 more month passed and finally my pin had arrived. i did nto mind so much as it was looking more like a bank with my money growing and growing daily, looking forward to one fat cheque. however, i enter this PIN and it tells me it is invalid, i contact google and they say that as i requested another, then they have changed the PIN and sent out another. 2 months later, my new PIN arrives, woopy!!! i enter this PIN and finally my payments are activated. we then get to the 19th of that same month and i receive the automated email telling me that i had generated faulse klicks and that my account is suspended ?? in no way i had done this, I had not faulsified any click in any manner. but so coincidently they use up as much add space as they could on me, then when time to pay, they then boot me.

i wrote a letter back to them explaining that they have to be mistaken as i followed their TOS word for word. they replied telling me that it is an outsourced company that monitors clicks and that google have no way of knowing what and why the specific reasons are for my suspension. Hell, even they do not know?? what are they up to, and do you really beleive that they gave my $$ back to an advertiser? hmm.

i want to fight back in anyway possible. taking a law suit out on them is just too expensive for me and probably pointless, sending hate mail is not really me, so the only other way i know is to atleast try and hit them where it hurts the most, in the pocket. even if it is peanuts compared to their vast empire atleast i could take some advertisers away, which would in my mind satisfy my anger towards them.

i am making a site, <b>www.myclickgiant.com<b/> that works in the same manner as google adsence, but is much cheeper for advertisers and much better for publishers and i plan to promote it as against google. now realistically it would nto effect them but i and a few others would get the small satisfaction that atleast in some small way we would be fighting against them.

I hope you come and check up out when we are finished, should be a few days now and spread the word that we are only doing this to try and get back at google and not for self profit. already we have an ever growing members list, and yet we have not finished the site.

All the best

matthuffy, Jan 24, 2006 IP