1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Account Closed - Invalid clicks....

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by ozegreatdeals, Dec 14, 2005.

Hi,
    Well my site lasted 40 days and now I received this email from Adsense:
    I have not clicked on my ads myself, to be honest I don't even visit my own site.
    I don't ask people to click on my ads, nor do I run automated programs or anything that I think they can be considered to be cheating.
    And I have not altered the code...
    Here is my site, I bought the content off a person and then registered the domain name:
    http://www.ozemakemoney.com

Can you tell me if you see anything wrong with the actuall layout or design.. Because apart from something to do with that I can not work out why they closed my account.

Drew.

ozegreatdeals, Dec 14, 2005 IP
  2. askboutMe

askboutMe Active Member

Best Answers:
    How much did you make?

askboutMe, Dec 14, 2005 IP
  3. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

fryman, Dec 14, 2005 IP
  4. ozegreatdeals

ozegreatdeals Peon

Best Answers:
    I was up to like $25 USD

Thanks fryman, just looking for an answer to why they suddenly closed the account when for what I can see I have not broken the rules. I have not cheated at all unless maybe the site design is the problem.

Drew.

5. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I see your site does not have any page rank. How old is it? How much traffic do you generate? I don't see anything obvious on your site that would cause you to get your adsense account closed by Google.

Its not big deal. If you are getting lots of traffic just switch over to yahoo ads or a similar program. Google isn't the only one out there. It will hurt you for a bit, but you should be able to recover.

You make $25 USD per month or per day. if you are making that per day, thats a lot for a site with no pagerank.

tesla, Dec 14, 2005 IP
  6. daniah

daniah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    your site is a made for adsense, it blatantly violates the TOS. the only reason this site exists is to display adsense ads. It has zero value for any visitor....
    and you want to know why google kicked you out....

daniah, Dec 14, 2005 IP
    mcfox likes this.
  7. anhkiet

anhkiet Peon

Best Answers:
    What you said daniah had nothing to do with why he's being kicked out of adsense. If he made a website for adsense, so what? So many people are doing it out there and they don't get kicked because of "invalid click". Also, he's made it into Adsense with that website did he not? Anyway, ozegreatdeals if you have evidence who gave you those invalid clicks and prove to Google that it wasn't you, as well as take the necessary measures to prevent something like that from happening in the future. Keep sending emails to them and be totally honest, maybe they'll reaccept you into the program. As for "Made For Adsense" that you are being accused of, just slap some Amazon ads up and you'll be fine.

anhkiet, Dec 14, 2005 IP
  8. daniah

daniah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you violate the TOS you have no right to complain when google kicks you out....

daniah, Dec 14, 2005 IP
    vishwaa likes this.
  9. NeoGen

NeoGen Writer

Best Answers:
    If you are so sure that you haven't done anything wrong, would suggest you to write mail to google explaining your context.

Don't say that Google will not respond, they might take time. If your situation is "genuine" for sure they would respond.

NeoGen, Dec 14, 2005 IP
  10. Enzo

Enzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the reason why you got that email is cause ...

If you look on this page:
    http://www.ozemakemoney.com/writing/index.html

You can see the pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js
    appearing below the articles.... what are you thinking my man?

</strong></font><font size="1" face="Arial, MS Sans-Serif"> src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"ByKenneth J. McCormickHttp://about. . .</font><font size="1" face="Arial, MS Sans-Serif"><br>

Free to use articles?

Enzo, Dec 14, 2005 IP
  11. kniveswood

kniveswood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

kniveswood, Dec 14, 2005 IP
    NeoGen likes this.
  12. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    If you are sure you didn't do any mistake,just Mail them for giving Better reason's for Banning You.

amitpatel_3001, Dec 14, 2005 IP
  13. Friend

Friend Peon

Best Answers:
    I think they wont reply your mail

Friend, Dec 14, 2005 IP
  14. ozegreatdeals

ozegreatdeals Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for your replies.. I will email them. I made $25 in 40 days. The site was only 40 days old. Like I said I purchased the domain name and then purchased the content off someone who installed it, they also installed the google adsense code.

Like also mentioned I will try the other ppc programs out there. I am receiving about 50-100 uniques a day and was getting between 1-15 clicks per day.

Drew.

15. kniveswood

kniveswood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There, another reason for them to ban you for revealing your CTR.

And thanks for the red. :D

kniveswood, Dec 14, 2005 IP
    EWpro and Smyrl like this.
  16. ozegreatdeals

ozegreatdeals Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah well I figured account gone what the hell....

And no I did not give you a red, though someone has just given me one:
    "Stop spamming Google then come whining here, idiot."

Drew.

17. TheAlien

TheAlien Peon

Best Answers:
    I also got this message and i have $xxx daily...

I'm keeping email them, and i will stop after i get a human reply..

I'm 100% follow Adsense rules and Everything is ok with my placement.

TheAlien, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  18. Gabriel

Gabriel Peon

Best Answers:
    I just read an article on cooking with a wok and I found it quite informative.

Google have every right to allow or not any site after all its their market. Its the total rudeness and ignorance thats wrong.

If that guy was there 40 days that means it went through one billing period and maybe paid him a cheque. Lets say on the strength of that he spent a couple of grand in promoting his site. His adsense went up to a decent amount and then cancelled, no warning, no explanation, no reply whatsoever.

Its rude if nothing else. Its true there are probably a million people out there trying to scam PPC and other systems but that doesn't mean every one is.

That guy shoud have had an email telling him exactly what was wrong. If you read the email they sent him it says nothing about the TOS its about fraud and calling him a cheat, which he clearly isn't.

You jump in and condemn him but look at the communication he received from them. Its ambiguous to say the least. They claim they are making the world a better place.....at whos expense? Has anyone you know ever received a voluntary refund into their adwords account? My server logs show something like 60% to 70% of clicks I was charged for at adwords arrived at my site. Google staff will not even respond to emails unless it can make them money. They have 4 people in Sydney to service over 1M Australian users. Hows that for a customer service option, non existent at the best.

Anyway I'm going to cook up a storm in my wok, now i know what I was doing wong after reading that article.

Gabriel, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  19. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Amit, I am sure you had a great time with adsense :D . Thank you very much for sharing your ideas ;)

maldives, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  20. getbangalored

getbangalored Peon

Best Answers:
    Why did you ever add "Free High Paying Keywords For Adsense" on your site.., Playing wth any services of google is dangerous.

getbangalored, Dec 15, 2005 IP