1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense Account Banned? Join The Class Action Lawsuit vs. AdSense.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Lawsuit, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Who are you going to report him to, the "Wacko Jacko Police", do you really think Google gives a shit about crap like this? :rolleyes:

anthonycea, Oct 13, 2004 IP
  2. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    I opened a new account to make money, doesn't mean I can't sue them with 2 accounts if they ban me again ;), in the end whether or not they ban me they will be sued.

Lawsuit, Oct 13, 2004 IP
  3. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Once again, I have to agree with Anthony :eek:

This is pointless -- it's like arguing with a 3 year old about bedtime. Or with an acute psychotic about what TV station his brain is tuned to this evening...

minstrel, Oct 13, 2004 IP
  4. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Well, first I was pissed off with this guy, but now every reply I see from him make me laugh...

fryman, Oct 13, 2004 IP
    schlottke likes this.
  5. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    LMAO. I love the kind of people on this forum. I think I might just stay here for the long haul. :)

david_sakh, Oct 13, 2004 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    David, you can sleep in Shawn's garage next to the Hummer, just check the tires once in a while and sweep the floor everyday.

Fryman, I wish I had been the one to discover this guy, I would have fame then and would be able to write a book and quit working, how is the weather in paradise?

Minstrel, what the hell are you doing, I thought you were here to baby-sit these kids? PM this guy and give him a series of sessions please.

I think donation of time is tax deductible.

anthonycea, Oct 14, 2004 IP
  7. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:

I was laughing from the start. Why would I be pissed at him? He doesnt affect me, just makes me laugh. Its great when mom n dad let the kiddies on the computer.

joeychgo, Oct 14, 2004 IP
    schlottke likes this.
  8. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe in the US - not in Canada. Hell, if I see someone and they refuse to or can't pay the bill, even that isn't deductible up here.

Don't complain about Bush - you may end up with one of our politicians :eek:

minstrel, Oct 14, 2004 IP
  9. eduardomaio

eduardomaio Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude, next time why don't you link to one of your last messages... Do you copy/paste?

Also, when you process Google for AdSense, why dont you sue them because of the late PR update? I'm morally affected, i've waited 3 months and one of my websites is still PR4. After that lets sue Microsoft, because their SP2 blocks TCP/IP connections to a maximum of 5 or 10 and i'm too lazy to install a patch to fix it (I don't even have SP2).

After that we will have enough money, and we will sue USA and say that the ideia of invading Iraq was our, and we need the petroil they are using.

After all that, I think what will happen is you falling off the bed and waking up, still banned in Adsense 'cause you violated the TOS.

eduardomaio, Oct 14, 2004 IP
  10. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    This forum wasn't suppose to get so hot so fast =/ it's just suppose to have information I wasn't expecting even one reply and I am amazed how many people have click on this and sent me e-mails, it's hard to keep up with. AdSense is screwing over more people then anyone could have imagined. Seriously...

P.S. "minstrel" your avatar picture looks funny, what the hell is that. (laughing and yet crying, that’s a depressing picture)

Lawsuit, Oct 14, 2004 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey "class action kid", you really do need mental help, be kind to Minstrel, he may be able to donate some time to help you.

Everyone here can see that you need help quick, please take advantage of this opportunity.

Dude, you ain't got it going on :(

anthonycea, Oct 14, 2004 IP
  12. amberstar702

amberstar702 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a very amusing "tempest in a teacup". For those of you who watched Fawlty Towers, it brings to mind the episode when a Psychiatrist guest, observing Basil Fawlty (John Kleese) leaping around like a frog after engaging in a number of bizarre behaviors, commented to his wife, "There is enough material here for a Conference." :D

Cordially,

amberstar702, Oct 14, 2004 IP
    schlottke likes this.
  13. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought you'd stopped listening to anyone...

Grow up man.

SEbasic, Oct 14, 2004 IP
  14. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thats the thing about kids, when they look like they are listening they aren't and if they don't, they are!

I am learning this from experience. Something else to add is they mature to about 14 or 15 then seem to resort to 2 year old (I'll cry if I don't get my way) Boy my hair is thinning fast now....

I love them all anyways, I have been blessed with healthy, beautiful, smart children - They got that from me, since my wife is still healthy, beautiful and smart.

debunked, Oct 14, 2004 IP
    schlottke likes this.
  15. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Wow, you know what I just noticed, the webmaster of this site is putting ads here to make fast money. You know how easy I could get him to join my class action lawsuit ;). If I click on his ad 20-30 times, his paycheck goes bye bye, but I won't because thats mean.

Lawsuit, Oct 15, 2004 IP
  16. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    All I have to say is: Mew mew mew mew... mew mew mew mew... mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew...

Lawsuit, Oct 15, 2004 IP
  17. johncr

johncr Peon

Best Answers:
    What this Lawsuit sucker is trying to do is to reach the 50 posts mark as fast as possible. Please admin, ban the bobby kid out of this forum now.

johncr, Oct 15, 2004 IP
    schlottke likes this.
  18. NewComputer

NewComputer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cowboy up, you really have no idea who you would be messing with there son. You should research that before you click anything....

If you click his ad 20 - 30 times, his % would go from a 4.7 CTR to a 4.8 and he would log your IP and make sure that you face the necessary consequences. I am not speaking on behalf of Shawn, but ask 99% of us here if we would make such a statement as you did and the answer would be a resounding NO!

NewComputer, Oct 15, 2004 IP
  19. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    You think that 30 clicks on any of shawn's channels would even effect his CTR you fool? Click away- I'm sure he wouldn't mind the extra change, atleast then you wouldn't be just wasting his bandwidth by posting.

schlottke, Oct 15, 2004 IP
  20. Lavel

Lavel Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think anyone understands him (Sorry anthony you don't count ;) )
    Hey while were at lawsuits MacDonalds is the reasons why Americans are overweight let's get a Class Action Law Suit going. My Grandmother (yes I am quoting my Grandmother in an on-line forum) Told me bad things don't happen to GOOD people.

LAWSUITS the American thing to do.

Lavel, Oct 15, 2004 IP
    schlottke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.