1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense Account Banned? Join The Class Action Lawsuit vs. AdSense.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Lawsuit, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    May I ask something? What do you guys have against me? I am a regular guy who got screwed over by google, like millions of other people. I am fighting for the people, not for google. Please don't try to insault me in attempt to get me to stop trying. I won't stop, we will have our court date, I get nothing out of this but what I lost same goes for everyone who has lost something.

Lawsuit, Oct 10, 2004 IP
    ResaleBroker likes this.
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey man, if you can not answer simple questions that are presented to you on this forum how can you expect to lead a class action lawsuit?

You have a better chance of making a few bucks picking up aluminum cans on the side of the highway.

You can make much more if you collect the ones that are already run over by cars since you can get more in a trash bag if they are flat.

Quit wasting your time and breath, no one is going to follow someone that can not even answer simple questions and has no ability to follow logic.

anthonycea, Oct 10, 2004 IP
    Design Agent likes this.
  3. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    We arn't against you. But, your story sounds a little fishy since you won't directly answer the questions that are posed to you. Personally, I'm just sick of how sue-happy everyone in America is. Suck it up and move on.

ViciousSummer, Oct 10, 2004 IP
    digitalpoint likes this.
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    First this guy sounds like he is not old enough to get a drivers license.

Second, if he can not answer simple questions from members here, how in the hell will he answer questions that lawyers ask him?

We don't hate you man, you are just wasting time and this is really silly.

If you could answer just one question maybe someone would listen, but who in the hell is going to waste time filling out forms if you can not give a straight answer?

Do you think you have a chance to beat Google's Harvard educated lawyers?

digitalpoint likes this.
  5. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because you come off like a 16 year old kid who has no clue what he's talking about and is full of bs. Your statements are inaccurate and/or unbelievable. Ive been involved with class action suits before and I know whats involved. Your case against Google makes no sense - you wont specify what they did. I have news - all the plaintiffs need to have a similar cause of action for it to be class action - and the only thing I have ever heard anyone complain about being cancelled for is invalid clicks.

Google adsense is an advertiser and as such they are entitled to place and remove their ads anywhere they like. IN short - YOU HAVE NO CASE and are basically sounding like a little kid trying to sound like a tough guy.

So go to school tomorrow and blow your BS about suing google at the girls there. Leave us alone. You have pretty much been told by everyone that your wasting our time. SO why are you still here? IM actually suprised you dont have a red indicator yet.

joeychgo, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  6. NewComputer

NewComputer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After reading all your 'arguements' here, the inability to disclose, the lack of information and me knowing that Google has a pretty good track record for this, I have to believe that you would be found guilty by a DP appointed jury.

NewComputer, Oct 10, 2004 IP
    digitalpoint likes this.
  7. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    The fact he won't tell us his website proves he is a fraud. There is NO reason someone with legit problems would do that. David Sakh is the only guy on the forum I truely believe may have had a real problem.

schlottke, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  8. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    This guy is posting his crap all over the place, I've seen his pathetic post at other forums. Everyone knows that your adsense account never gets " shut down for no reason". There is always a reason for it, and that reason is called cheating.

Just another loser thinking "hey, Google has lots of money, lets sue and see what we can get from them"...

Why don't you go and spill some coffee on your crotch and sue McDonalds?

fryman, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    This guy could not file suit against a soul if his name was "Boy named Sue", dig that.

Quit thinking or saying the word lawsuit, this is a comedy act, not any hope of legal action in his best wet dream.

Even a dummy would not take this crap serious, why do the intelligent members here get upset over a joke thread?

10. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think anyone is getting upset- more annoyed.

11. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    im thinking its PRBOT in sheeps clothing

12. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    You better watch it Summer, or I'll sue you for calling Americans sue happy! ;)

13. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'll join you in a class action on that one.

14. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah! I already have more support than "Lawsuit"! lol

15. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah? Well I'm going to sue you for threatening to sue me, therefore causing emotional distress. I'll let you settle out of court right now for $10 and a six pack. :D

ViciousSummer, Oct 11, 2004 IP
  16. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't buy six packs, so we will have to share a case, sound more fair? haha

schlottke, Oct 11, 2004 IP
  17. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    only if you wear one of those sexy holloween costumes while we drink it summer :)

joeychgo, Oct 11, 2004 IP
  18. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey listen, first off if this was a scam what do I get off of it, your name and number? I am not that desperate. Second, I didn't answer that one guys questions because first off, they were all negative, second they have been asked before. I have about 200 other forums to answer too, so try not to waste my time. No offense though, questions are good, but it's better if everyone knows what’s going on I feel it is my obligation to answer your questions but I am trying to answer other people's questions top. Questions like:

will not be answered, they are rhetorical and have no need to be replied on. As I have stated before (READ FIRST THEN ASK) we can't get an attorney if there's only 67 people with a total case of only $86,000 (as of Oct. 11, 2004, 2:49 AM Pacific Standard Time) a good attorney wants 40%-50% (which once again I will mention google would pay the 40%-50% if we won) of at least $500,000 which would give him about $200,000 which still would be nothing for a good attorney. So READ UP then ask.

If I don't reply it's because:

- The question was already addressed

- Your question doesn't need to be addressed (e.g., rhetorical questions, comments)

- You use excessive bad language or disrespectful language in your post

- I haven’t had time to read it yet

Thank you,

John S.

Lawsuit, Oct 11, 2004 IP
  19. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Mew... CHhh!

Lawsuit, Oct 11, 2004 IP
  20. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    How does the website of the main person involved NOT have anything to do with this?

schlottke, Oct 11, 2004 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.