1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense Account Banned? Join The Class Action Lawsuit vs. AdSense.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Lawsuit, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Different computer, different network, different everything, just same block. And same provider.

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  2. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Hurry up anthony I got to go man serously...

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Do not click on an ad from around the corner, they can tell if it is coming from your town also.

Google has a camera in your computer, they are watching you John, just let other people click on your ads.

Not your friends or anyone that knows about your site, don't tell your friends to click on your ads.

Just do a good job with your site and you will do well, you don't need to scam to make money.

That is why you are at the forum to learn how to make money without scams.

Just listen to me man, Shawn is a big shot and he likes you, so don't push your luck.

You are lucky he did not ban you, you better start being nice to him or you will be in trouble.

anthonycea, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  4. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    First, Who's this Shawn you keep talking about.

Second, I don't scam people.

Third, The guy already visited my site once, if he clicked on it once, am I gone or what?

It was a while ago, like 3 days into my new account.

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's not as simple as clicking your own ad. If you click your own ad, ask someone to click your ad, encourage in any way someone (or something) to click your ad or violated AdSense terms in any other way (for example signing up for more than one AdSense account or creating site content for the purpose of running AdSense), then yes, you will have problems.

digitalpoint, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Don't worry about 1 click, it is repeated clicks from the same IP or same city that will get you banned.

Shawn is DIGITAL POINT, the owner and boss of the forum, I told you to be nice to him or you are in trouble, right?

7. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    I get clicks from Korea, German, any country that has people who play games, they go on my site, it's a beutiful thing. I HAVE TO GO GUYS SEROUSLY MY MOMS NOT GETTING OFF MY BACK ABOUT HOMEWORK!!! Sorry/thanks for your help and time.

PEACE.

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  8. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    And Anthony don't suck up to people, it's not a good feeling for either side. (Just my opinion I don't want to sound like minstrel preaching)

Peace.

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    No sucking up, I was mean to Shawn once and learned my lesson, are you going to be mean to him?

10. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Sucking up and giving respect to someone are two totally different things.

schlottke, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  11. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    The only thing he could do to piss me off is to get my AdSense account banned, which to my knowledge is not possible. ; )Respect and sucking up are different things, (very fine line but you can easily differ them) respect is when you look up to someone and are honest yet kind to them. Sucking up is when there is something on the line so you hold back your true feelings for that person and are nice when and only when you know that you are in there presence. So there is a difference.

Signs that you are respecting him:

- You don't disrespect him (which to my knowledge you don't)

Signs your sucking up to him:

- You admit that he did something for you to be respectful to him which don't include things that are positive. (to my knowledge that's what it sounds like)

- You admit you were punished for what you did, which means you are holding back on your true feelings, which is not respecting, it's sucking up.

- You try persuading other to suck up to him in a leap to get an extra good side of him which also lies under getting rewarded for what you do.

- Your on his turf so you speak of him more or less of the person to attract less negative attention (in your case more)

Diagnoses: A huge case of butt kissing.

But that’s just my opinion, please don't take it to serous, after all I am only 15, what could I possible know about anything.

Anthony seems like a nice guy anyways.

Just stopped by for a second, I have a shitload of homework.

Peace.

P.S. Forgive me for any grammatical errors, I didn't have time to review this message.

Peace.

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yea John, if you are nice maybe Schlottke might let you go on vaction at his place in Hawaii :eek:

See what might happen when and if you become a good forum member John?

Maybe Minstrel will have you come to visit Canada one day to visit his 3 sons, they are your age.

Maybe if you quit making fun of Minstrel he will be your friend too, did you think about that John?

How do you know, Shawn may let you drive his Hummer too! :)

13. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Anthony hasn't done any sucking up to Shawn, in fact quite the opposite.

Now that Lawsuit has calmed down a little bit, maybe he will listen to you all. (add southern draw)

debunked, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  14. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I only kiss butts to those who can pay 100 grand plus a year John, funny stuff kid :eek:

To tell you the truth John, I think you are going to be a good member here if you can learn to be a good member here :cool:

15. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Let me get my first pay check man, then we talk. If this whole AdSense thing really works out, I am going to put a down on my Toyota RAV4 for my 16th birthday, heck, maybe even a Porsche Cayenne, something big, HUMMER's are a beauty. I won't lie, great frame, but I heard they break down continuously after about a year or so and the repairs are expensive as hell, so I might just buy a Cayenne and rent a HUMMER. Now let's not look ahead of our selves, I hope Google doesn't Jew me out of my check just like my grandfather jewed me out of his will before he died (god rest his soul), all jews think about is investing, and when they die, they invest in schools and shit so they name the school after them and shit. He was a judge man, he had like 2 million bucks, you know how much of that I saw? Nothing, I even drove all the way to San Diego were his will was filed, and you know what it said in his will? That my mom should give this persian rug back to my dad, now that’s pretty fucked up right there... My step grandmother along with my grandmother got all the money (excluding about $200,000 to get a school named after him) and now my grandmother passed away like 6 months ago and still NOTHING, this is bull shit man, I don't even want to drive to San Juan Capistrano (even though it's like 30 miles away from me) and look at that will, it probably say I need to stop jacking off or something. This is total bull shit, it's not that I don't get a cent, my brother was sucking up to her so much on her death bed you know what he got? NOTHING, she didn't even revise it. But she was I nice women, god rest her soul. Anyways I don't know why I got into this subject. Heh.

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  16. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    conspicuous cursing now?

/thread ;)

david_sakh, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  17. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    We all had the same dreams at your age John, your best bet is to do what your mom is telling you, do your homework, get good grades in school, then go to college and get a degree.

Adsense is NOT going to make you rich, so you need to look at getting your education and think about ADSENSE as something on the back burner.

Quit dreaming about getting rich quick and get your education, then when you have your college degree you can get a job making $ 150,000.00 per year.

Just work hard and forget about the dreams, in the real world everything comes from hard work and knowledge.

That is why you better stay in school and do well in school or you will be busting your ass like me on a construction crew.

18. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    I know, I am going to college after HS, but... this is a few bucks for a car, after that I am going to save up to produce small time movies, hopefuly get a kick start to become a Hollywood producer, heck, shouldn't be to hard for me, I have jewish background.

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  19. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Might direct some stuff to, who knows might even have cameo appearences in my movies.

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  20. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Like I told you John, get your education and quit dreaming, you can go to UCLA film school if you want.

You are not going to make films either without an education.

Maybe once you get your filmmaker degree you can make a comedy film because you do have a quick wit.

You better be careful that your mouth does not get you beat up by the football team. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.