1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsens disapproved "Site does not comply with Google policies".

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by shahid mehmood, Jul 21, 2013.

My site is http://www.myislamiapps.com/Home/ and i applied for google adsense many time, but my applications disapproved again and again and reason is "Site does not comply with Google policies".

Please anyone help me by reviewing my site and tell me what's the problem with my site.
    Please help me!
    Thanks

shahid mehmood, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  2. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think your site is fine, is all the content unique?

soniqhost.com, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  3. shahid mehmood

shahid mehmood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes, all the content is unique....

shahid mehmood, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  4. shahid mehmood

shahid mehmood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i need help guys..... please review my site and tell me how to get approved for adsens..

shahid mehmood, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  5. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly, I have no problem with your religion at all and it's a good idea for a niche site. Your problem is that they have told you what's wrong with it, but if you can't take the time to read through the policies to see where your not complying then don't expect them to take time to approve it. As an example did you list all the changes you made to them inbetween each re-application? If you just re-applied each time without making changes, then they won't approve it. There view to be blunt will be that if you can't be bothered to change it then they can't be bothered to approve it.
    First thing that jumps out is your privacy policy doesn't comply with adsense requirements, it's mandatory to have an adsense compliant privacy policy and has been so for over 2 years (Now you would not be alone in thinking "Never knew that").
    Secondly one major problem is your content - you say it's all original, so to test this I copied a section from the bullet points in http://www.myislamiapps.com/AppDetail?appid=315&pkg=com.Sahih_Bukhari_Arabic_Pro#.Ue6Lexay_Jw
    I place it in Google and hit 'search' - it pulled up dozens of pages on other sites with the same text on!
    So how exactly is all the content unique as you stated? Clearly it isn't!!! I don't mind giving advice out but don't say the content's unique when it's clearly not! Doing this on a site like Digital point just wastes peoples time and p*sses people off.
    And therein lies your problem, any new adsense application needs to have a site with 100% unique content, if not then forget it they won't approve it. I had a client with a 50 page blog get reject with just one article not being original, they removed it, re-applied and got approved in hours. That's how serious they take unique content. To do that level of checking then clearly they have automated tools to spot duplicate content.

adsenseplr, Jul 23, 2013 IP