1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Adscore: The most advanced Traffic Verification Service. Detect bots. Know what you are paying for!

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by tomksoft, Mar 27, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Greetings! I am Tom, the owner and founder of Adscore.com traffic validation service.
    I have noticed that the market lacks an easy to use, yet powerful tool to detect bot and proxy traffic. Existing solutions usually require conference calls, huge pre-paid packages and are mostly geared towards huge corporations.
    That is why I have decided to create Adscore - a power traffic verification service available through a self service panel with a free, instantly activated trial (good for over 30k visitors/impressions) that anyone can use within minutes.

So, here's what we offer:
    • Detection of bots (spoofed user agents, headless browsers, browsers running in virtual machines etc.). Detecting based on hundreds of broad-spectrum detection algorithm as well as ever-growing distributed realtime machine learning currently having over 2 million rules and counting.
    • Detection of proxy/VPN traffic. This includes also residential proxy service not detected by any GeoIP database.
    • Detection of low quality human traffic basing on our online advertising experience.
    • Easy to use self service platform.
    • Multiple implementation options, including realtime filtering / redirecting depending on detection results.
    • Automatic discounts depending on volumes of verified traffic. Pricing is public.
    • Low latency detection system. Adscore operates across three geo-distributed datacenters for minimal latency and maximal redundancy.
    • Coming soon Automatic refund claim generator which will allow you to generate a report that you can use to demand a refund from your traffic provider.
    Know what you are paying for. Try Adscore!

* Free trial balance of $5.00 is limited to one per email and phone number. In some cases free trial might not be applied automatically in order to prevent abuse. Feel free to PM me in such case.

tomksoft, Mar 27, 2019 IP