1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adscendmedia.com is BIG SCAM

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by pro_admin1309, Jun 29, 2009.

1. lambda1

lambda1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AdscendMedia has got innumerable fans throughout the IM world guys :).I have been seeing payment proofs in many sites too :).Just have to try them ;)

lambda1, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  2. AdscendJeremy

AdscendJeremy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the comments guys ;)

Obviously anyone that has been suspended from our network has been suspended due to fraud. The same guys that post on here and say that we are a scam have probably been suspended from many other networks as well. Because we're new though, they feel that they can make accusations and it carry more merit.

We actually don't use DirectTrack. It's an entirely custom script which has been in development for over a year. It's never finished though - we'll be adding new features and enhancements for a long time to come.

AdscendJeremy, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  3. cleaning72

cleaning72 Peon

Best Answers:
    why you got banned :confused:

cleaning72, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  4. moneymack

moneymack Peon

Best Answers:
    that's the same question I'm asking SMH

moneymack, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  5. cheekycheeky122

cheekycheeky122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I am disgraced with all the "bashing" comments about Adscend being a scam. I have received many payments from them ALWAYS on time and mostly early. Sorry for "bumping" this post i just wish to get my point across. They have a great team always helping and they have GREAT hot crediting campaigns. I rest my case!

Regards,
    cheekycheeky122

cheekycheeky122, May 21, 2010 IP
  6. Sunflyer

Sunflyer Active Member

Best Answers:
    they probably got banned because they are some retards using blackhat techniques to earn their money and couldn't face it when they got caught

Sunflyer, May 22, 2010 IP
  7. HagakureSamurai

HagakureSamurai Greenhorn

Best Answers:

haha okay mr. just signed up and 1 post to be THE ONLY guy here with a positive review of adscend.. not fooling anyone here.. they are a POS and incompetent network who cant even keep there website online for more then 24 hours...

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackh...ve-you-lost-since-adscend-media-problems.html
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/cpa/191614-adscend-media-sloooooow.html
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/cpa/192001-anybody-seen-problem-adscend-problem.html
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/cpa/178852-adscendmedia.html
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/cpa/176132-asdcend-media-down.html
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/cpa/165522-adscend-media-down-again.html
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/affiliate-programs/159873-adscend-media-down.html
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/cpa/162233-adscend-down-again.html

i rest MY case

HagakureSamurai, May 22, 2010 IP
  8. Sunflyer

Sunflyer Active Member

Best Answers:
  9. HagakureSamurai

HagakureSamurai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    im sorry, back on topic: are they scamming or not..

1. they promote mostly all blackhat traffic
    2. hiding any and all real contact information
    3. pretty much non existant support service
    4. their whois comes back as some trailer park when u look on google maps
    5. cant even keep their own website online

these are all BIG signs of a scam network, i would say the probability is EXTREMELY HIGH, they probably wont be around in a year or so

HagakureSamurai, May 22, 2010 IP
  10. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have a fix for this whole scam crap. My advice would be to move on to another site and stop the crying in here with no valid proof. (Don't doctor up any screenshots like the folks do with adsense stats and clickbank stats)

[​IMG]

Ok, time to pass out.

snakeair, May 22, 2010 IP
  11. AdscendJeremy

AdscendJeremy Peon

Best Answers:
    1. we do? news to me.

2. we do? we list AIM screennames and have a contact form for email. we don't do telephone support.

3. really? have you ever tried contacting support?

4. google is wrong. and as with the links you posted earlier (that are for two incidents, with some people opening duplicate threads) you're posting info that you know is wrong just to try and make us seem bad. google actually shows a trailor (not a trailor park) because they're simply showing the wrong address. but we do work from home offices as we're scattered around the country (and also Canada). so?

5. give me your URL and let me pay someone a few hundred dollars per day to attack it with large-scale DDoS attacks. let's see if your site stays online 100% of the time. that being said, the attacks that had us down previously are still ongoing but are no longer effective due to the mechanisms we have in place. it did take a bit of trial and error through before we found the best solution. someone (probably a competitor) has invested quite a lot in trying to keep us down, for the simple fact that we are so successful. a large DDoS attack has been ongoing since late March and we did have a few days of downtime over the course of that period. The attack continues but like I said, it is taken care of now.

as for the topic itself there's no need for me to comment any more on the OP, as i have already done so.
    we have publishers that earn over $100,000 per month using our gateway, and then we have a couple little fraudsters that make topics such as this one. every network has similar threads or posts because there's always people of this type who will post them.

AdscendJeremy, May 23, 2010 IP
  12. WaiJosper

WaiJosper Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone got paid by this network for April 2010? can anyone show proof of payment?

WaiJosper, May 25, 2010 IP
  13. lava1984

lava1984 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey adscendmedia is one of the biggest scam. they wll scam you during the payment..

They are craps. It is better to leave them without trying ....

lava1984, May 25, 2010 IP
  14. WaiJosper

WaiJosper Peon

Best Answers:
    I use to get 2-3 leads on CPALead but not getting any leads from Adscendmedia for past 2 days.
    They have really good number of offers but most of the people says that they scam.

Any official to comment on this?

WaiJosper, May 25, 2010 IP
  15. AdscendJeremy

AdscendJeremy Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the people here maybe, because only a handful of people have even mentioned us here.
    Most people that we talk to earn more with us than any of the competition. Not everyone will though and I won't claim that.

I have yet to see any complaint backed up by details or proof. We have paid out millions of dollars and have thousands of publisher, but we don't post here much. Namely because we were banned from DP for a year for who-knows-why.

April 2010 payments -- if you mean payments for leads generated in April - have not gone out yet. Those go out May 30th (Net30).
    If you mean that you haven't received your April 30th payment then either you did not meet the $50 minimum, or you don't have your tax info on file. If neither of those is the case, then PM me your email address and I will check on it. Sometimes we have wire transfers bounce back for example, if the details you provided are not correct.

AdscendJeremy, May 25, 2010 IP
  16. exclink

exclink Active Member

Best Answers:
    why i didnt get pay this month from tehn about 170$

exclink, May 26, 2010 IP
  17. moose942

moose942 Peon

Best Answers:
    I reported you and really hope that you are banned. Blatant disregard to the rest of the thread and a disgrace to humanity.

moose942, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  18. jeffereeno

jeffereeno Peon

Best Answers:
    I've found Adscend to be pretty reputable but firm in adherence to their T&C's so dont try anything strange. If you dont like them though you have a few other choices. Leadbolt is very good and to a lesser degree Cpalead.

jeffereeno, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  19. albertalbs

albertalbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have not worked with them ever before.

but it seems they are good only. and I'm seeing they are having international offers without trail signups. I'm from India and I've unlocked one file by completing one free signup.

But this one make them not good forever. anyway here I can understand the situation, there are 3 types of people are posting the replies.

• one is the posts form Competitors.
    • 2nd one is posts from disabled members.
    • 3rd one is from Newbies like me. :)

While thinking about competitors they need to overcome by different strategy.

anyway I've applied one account with them. lets see the progress. If i got approved means, I will post the all of my updates here.

albertalbs, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  20. almondj

almondj Peon

Best Answers:
    Adscend is not a scam, I joined them earlier this month and have made about $600, have already been paid about $200.

almondj, Feb 27, 2011 IP