1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdsBring.com - We bring up your business / profit ! [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Support AdsBring.com, Jun 27, 2015.

[​IMG]

We bring up your business !
    Reach a higher level of success with Adsbring.com.
    We enable your business to boost its bottom line with more efficient and effective marketing campaigns.​

[​IMG]
    ADVERTISER SOLUTIONS:

Promote your business with us. Display your ads in AdsBring.com Network and to our partner sites. Get highly targeted traffic and pay only for results.

Reach Your Audience: BringAds’s is capable of reaching your audience regardless of what platform they are viewing from, whether it be the desktops, tablets, or mobiles phones.
    Multiple Ad formats: Create campaigns using standard and exclusive innovative ad formats and increase your reach. We give you the freedom to create ads in HTML and Flash, customize text ads and much more.
    Real-time system: With AdsBring you will bid for traffic in real time and be given access to all impressions daily. Our platform allows you to track, control, analyse and monitor your performance and ROI.

Start Advertising Today
    (http://adsbring.com/advertiser_join.php)

PUBLISHER SOLUTIONS:
    Increased revenue with AdsBring.

Global Coverage: Our publisher platform can monetize your traffic from every country with a 100% fillrate.
    Multiple Ad Formats: We provide web and mobile ad formats to monetize all your inventory with banners and popunders.
    Real-Time Statistics: Our publisher platform get you detailed statistics on your ad zones in real-time. You can track the performance of every single ad spot in real time.
    User Experience: We deliver high-impact display advertising to be viewable and relevant to your audience.
    Customer Service: Your satisfaction is important to us,we offer support from Monday to Friday at hours 9:00 am - 10:00 pm. Saturday - Sunday our office is Closed.
    On-time Payments:
    We pay two times a month. We close earnings on the 1st and the 16th of the actual month and pay 2 weeks after the end of the period via Paypal,Paxum,Payoneer or WebMoney.

Monetize your traffic with us
    (http://adsbring.com/publisher_join.php)
    If you have questions Don’t hesitate to contact us !

mail:

Support AdsBring.com, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  2. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wrekoniz3, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  3. Support AdsBring.com

Support AdsBring.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello wrekoniz3,

We are a team of young professionals in the field and we develop this websites.Here we only promote our business, even if it started a few days and if we have many users , we can increase progressively.We have a unique profile and do not copy others programs from other websites.

If you have more questions for more details please contact us, email or Skype.

Have a great day!

Support AdsBring.com, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  4. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I dont know why you went through skype and added everyone you could find from PremiumCPM, it really doesn't make sense. Your response really doesn't make sense either. You developing this website shows...that you guys didn't have enough money to pay a professional to do it (which I can understand people have to bootstrap things to get started). This industry is based on advertising...not web design, so the fact that you put together a site, isn't a good sales bulletin point.

Secondly, I find it even more weird how your domain was registered within 24 hours of ExcellenceAds.com Expiring / Being updated (rewnewed).

Increase what progressively? Your sales pitch is bringing up people's business yet most of the businesses you will talk to have been in business longer than you, and most likely understand what they are doing far better than you. So I'm confused by exactly what you can offer. I received your skype request, and i'm happy to talk and hear you out, so when you have a min just message me.

Not trying to be a pain, but these are things that logically people will ask.

Maybe you can tell people some more information about the ad server you guys use. Maybe show them that its not the same as like http://popzila.com/ and http://excellenceads.com/ or one of those network starter kits that everyone and their child seem think they can use to build a brilliant network .(which lasts less than a month)

wrekoniz3, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  5. Sachin pal

Sachin pal Member

Best Answers:
    Add me on skype! I need to start from today?
    plus how do i check if my ad is approved or not?

Sachin pal, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  6. CB_gfx

CB_gfx Member

Best Answers:
    EDIT: Hey mate thanks for the payment!

Cheers

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    CB_gfx, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  7. GarrettThalamus

GarrettThalamus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you guys have anything more specific other than saying you can do everything, on what geos or audiences you specialize in? Would be helpful..

GarrettThalamus, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  8. Support AdsBring.com

Support AdsBring.com Peon

Best Answers:
    We have eCPM banners any zise, and your eCPM will be increases depending of your Geos, the biggest eCPM will be for: USA,CA,DE,UK,NL,FR,SW,AT,CZ,DK,IT,LU,ES

Support AdsBring.com, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  9. MarkFisher

MarkFisher Peon

Best Answers:
    great ad network

MarkFisher, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  10. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    The greatest. Its now invisible.

bale, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  11. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Site does not open. Showing Server not found message.

iwebsocial, Sep 26, 2015 IP