1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ads Working - but not validating..

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by waynedcam, Oct 25, 2004.

Hello,

I just setup my site to receive ads, but the Auto-validate is not working. I have a Php-Nuke site, version 7.4 and have inserted the include in my Theme Header, so the ads will display on EVERY part of my Php-nuke site. Any help with the validation would be wonderful. Thanks

Wayne Cambpell
    Ameriline.net

waynedcam, Oct 25, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Oct 25, 2004 IP
  3. waynedcam

waynedcam Peon

Best Answers:
    Why exactly is that important? Just curious.. I've never heard of an ad network that relied on a search engine in any way. I'm wondering, are these ads that I am seeing served, adsense Ads? Is this Ad Network nothing more then a clever way to serve your adsense ads to thousands of pages? If so, kudos, I'd never have though of that.

waynedcam, Oct 25, 2004 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No, it has nothing to do with AdSense... The reason it relies on a search engine is that's a good way to make sure people aren't creating thousands of orphaned pages that will never get spidered and never have visitors.

digitalpoint, Oct 25, 2004 IP