1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ads stopping and starting

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by ceetee, Dec 3, 2006.

Does anybody else have established ads stop and start showing for no apparent reason. The odd thing is there's never ever more than three ads showing. And this is with spending not enough to cause the monthly limiter to kick in. I've asked Adcenter and have never received a satisfactory answer.

Edit: Now it's started showing again. Must remember in future to post to digitalpoint to get my ads working :)

ceetee, Dec 3, 2006 IP
  2. adCenter411

adCenter411 Guest

Best Answers:
    hi ceetee-
    Do you have your budget set to "Divide budget across the month"? We recently implemented a change to this feature so that it more accurately predicts how many impressions your ad should receive to best use your budget. So in some cases, you won’t always see your ad because it is being spread evenly across the month in order to minimize the chance of the budget depleting prematurely.

Please let me know if you think this may be the issue you're seeing.

Thanks!
    adCenter411

adCenter411, Dec 7, 2006 IP