1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ads randomly shown in Bing while others always showing?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by SpringH, Nov 30, 2009.

I'm new to this Bing thing, yet I see good opportunities in it.

I bid for long tail keywords at around $0.10-$0.15 and my Bing account says that my average position is around 3.1. Its quite a good thing. However, when I tried to search fr the keyword I bid on Bing's result page, I found out that it is strange.

Sometimes I saw no ads of mine on the right side while there are only two ads displayed. I then try to refresh and my ads are shown once in every 7-8 times refreshing the page. Aka, I'm receiving only 1/7 of total impression that I bid for. I am pretty sure both my ads and landing pages have the keywords on it at least twice so there won't be about relevancy issue.

I heard about this before that Bing don't always shown ads on the right side, but why the heck that 2 Ads always shown but mine are shaved? Anyone experienced this and/or got a solution for this?
    :confused:

SpringH, Nov 30, 2009 IP
  2. myglyconutrientstore

myglyconutrientstore Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is you budget low? Maybe they feel your relevancy or site quality is poor.

myglyconutrientstore, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  3. babloodmax

babloodmax Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Buddy!!!

Is there any link with ad words of Bing and Google??? reply me soon..meet again...

babloodmax, Jan 19, 2010 IP