1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ads not showing to traffic?

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by chitika321, May 21, 2009.

Hello,
    I have a problem. I have chitika premium ads on my acne treatment and home remedies related website.I have now 500 to 600 page impression but not even a single click.That looks weird to me.I checkd my stats..people are visiting from USA and canada through google too but still no clicks? is it because they are not able to see the ads? by preview tool i can preview my ads but I doubt if people are able to see the ads.
    Plus, I did not have chitika previously.I have just migrated to it a few days back.

chitika321, May 21, 2009 IP
  2. ChitikaDan

ChitikaDan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there 321,

That's an interesting question... you probably want to submit a support ticket on our site (it's the floating "Got Comments?", "Ping Us", etc. box in the bottom right of our page). Our support team is quite good at helping with site clickthrough issues. If you want more public help, let me know what your website is and I'll see what I can figure out here.

Cheers,

Dan Ruby
    Chitika Director of Marketing

ChitikaDan, May 22, 2009 IP