1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ads not appearing on some Blog posts

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by sara malik, Apr 19, 2016.

I have a WordPress blog on which I am using Google Adsense but I have noticed that on some of the posts I don't see ads while on other posts there ads are appearing.Please tell me what is problem ?

Also why my CTR and CPC are very low ?

For example no ads on this blog post : http://pakistanhumara.com/safar-ki-dua-for-traveling/

While this blog posts have ads : http://pakistanhumara.com/pictures-of-islamabad-united-players/

sara malik, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  2. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    first one has foreign characters in post, second doesn't

try removing that

pmf123, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  3. sara malik

sara malik Member

Best Answers:
    I go this from Adsense official help website

Most posts should have at least 400-500 words of text, and it should be fully original text in a supported language. The post you quoted which does not show ads is some kind of prayer in three different languages, but nothing is original.

As for picture posts, those should not be on a blog with Adsense at all. If you did not take the pictures, you are violating copyright. And the majority of any post should be text, even if you use some pictures (of your own) to illustrate it.

sara malik, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  4. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    if they flagged pages as violating policy, you would get a warning in adsense console

pmf123, Apr 20, 2016 IP