1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ads marketplace script

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by alpateddy, Jan 6, 2017.

Hello Forum,

I am looking for an ad trading marketplace script, that allows different parties of a niche group to offer or buy ad spaces of different formats as well as special promotions etc, so not only websites etc.

I am looking for something professional and stable, so price is not the factor. If it even includes ad serving capabilities, it would be great.

Thank you for any hints.

alpateddy, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I've always recommended http://openx.com/ but haven't seen how it's changed over the last few years. @alpateddy - have you tried it? what else have you tried and where did they fall short of your expectations?

sarahk, Jan 11, 2017 IP
  3. alpateddy

alpateddy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To be honest I only know Openx as an adserver solution and a marketplace themself? What I am looking for is a whitelabeled solution where people can offer sponsoring, ad spots and others can buy/bid on that adspot. So not so much the delivery of the ads are the problem (if a solution includes it even better), but the market place.

alpateddy, Jan 12, 2017 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Like a classifieds? I mean "marketplace" is just a fancy word for "classifieds". There are a dozen good classified scripts out there.

qwikad.com, Jan 12, 2017 IP
  5. alpateddy

alpateddy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The classified scripts that I know all design in the way of classic classified like selling your used pair of shoes etc.

I am looking for a mix of community, marketplace, adserver. Companies should be able so sign up and introduce themself, their companies/product and offer ways to sponsor them or buy their adspots. The solution should have ways to verify delivery and best even payments If the solution offers an auction style even better. I am at the moment playing around to test using WPJobster.com, but its not what I would call ideal, e.g. because these kind of scripts are more designed around 10-100 Dollar jobs not potentially 100.000 dollar.

alpateddy, Jan 12, 2017 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
  7. alpateddy

alpateddy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, looks about right from the idea. Maybe a more more design etc and such, but the idea is exactly that. Its focuses on a very niche group and not so much focused on classic IAB ads.

alpateddy, Jan 13, 2017 IP